Arcadia Balcony -Advice please

Wavebreakers

We are looking at Arcadia for August 2016 to Iceland and never sailed on this ship. I appreciate there are mixed views about all ships as we all look for something different from our time away, but I would be grateful for advice on the best deck and position of balconies on Arcadia. We love C deck on Azura and Ventura and wondered if there where any large balconies on Arcadia.

Plus what are your views on the mini suites on this ship, it will be our 30th Wedding anniversary and may just treat ourselves - pennies dependant!

Do you receive priority boarding for a mini suite or just full suites.

Sorry for so many questions but before booking would like to have all facts.

Many thanks in advance for any advice given :):)

We are looking at Arcadia for August 2016 to Iceland and never sailed on this ship. I appreciate there are mixed views about all ships as we all look for something different from our time away, but I would be grateful for advice on the best deck and position of balconies on Arcadia. We love C deck on Azura and Ventura and wondered if there where any large balconies on Arcadia.

Plus what are your views on the mini suites on this ship, it will be our 30th Wedding anniversary and may just treat ourselves - pennies dependant!

Do you receive priority boarding for a mini suite or just full suites.

Sorry for so many questions but before booking would like to have all facts.

Many thanks in advance for any advice given :):)

We have been lucky enough to stay in mini suites for our last 2 cruises on Arcadia. Yes you do get priority boarding, and lunch with drinks, somewhere else than the buffet.

The only thing with the mini suites are they are one big room. So its large ,but there is no separation between the seating area and sleeping area. We still like them though for the size. We have only ever stayed in the b deck side ones, so cannot comment on the stern ones.