Carnival magic June 3rd 2017 booked up?!

cbowls30

Hi

We were looking at booking up the above and there doesn't seem to be many balcony rooms on either empress or verandah decks left, are we missing something, would there be a particular reason this itinerary is booked up so early? Is it school Holidays in the US early June?

Thanks

I will be on this sailing. I really liked the ports it is going to. I am going for my son's high school graduation and my guess is there will be a lot of graduation celebrations around this time. I got a 2 cove balconies and 2 insides book for this sailing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi

We were looking at booking up the above and there doesn't seem to be many balcony rooms on either empress or verandah decks left, are we missing something, would there be a particular reason this itinerary is booked up so early? Is it school Holidays in the US early June?

Thanks

I was checking ours for July 15th, Looks like it's fully loaded. I couldn't do a "mock cruise" for 1 cabin with 1 person. It's Crazy never had that happen before.

Hi

Thanks

They only show 10 cabins, call them.

If it's a "hot" sailing, they won't show you some cabins - for example, the site won't let you book 2 people in to a cabin for 4.

It's also pretty far out, so TAs probably still have hold on rooms as well. In my experience, more cabins open up around final payment date as well.

Early June is very busy though - be prepared for lots of families on summer vacation!

We are cruising on the Magic on June 24th, for DD's High School graduation!:D

We booked a Lido Balcony, as we always do, and they are already ALL sold out.:mad::mad:

This is a first for us.......We normally get price drops, but apparently, not this time.

It's crazy. Last year we cruised in June with no issues and the year before, July on the Breeze, where we got $1700 in price drops.:eek::eek: Crazy!!