Celebrity Equinox deck 9 panorama

Travel3

Could someone tell me if the access to the inside cabins would be on the port or starboard side. Choosing a cabin and would rather be on the side that doesn't have the foot traffic to access the inside cabins. It looks like the access would be on the port side, but if anyone knows, I would appreciate it.:)

http://www.cruisecritic.com/celebrity-equinox-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=382&deck=9

Thank you.

I am a light sleeper, this is why I am asking. Based on the diagram, it looks like the inside cabins are accessed by the port. Very confusing. Would you say the port would be quieter than the starboard? I am currently in cabin 9126, do you think it is far enough ahead that you wouldn't get the foot traffic? Are the actual inside cabin entrances on the port or starboard side as it looks like the opening to the actual cabins faces the port side? Do you access the hall for the inside cabins at cabin #9137 abd 9138?

Edited by Travel3

Hi - checking the S-Class cabin info Sticky at the top of the Forum, it looks like the bed would be near the bathroom in this stateroom. If you are a light sleeper, you may want to consider a stateroom with the bed near the balcony.

Since there is a solid line across from Stateroom 9127 on the deck plan, my guess is that the access is from the starboard corridor by Stateroom 9138. The access point seems to alternate from deck to deck-interesting.

Best of luck with your selection and have a great cruise - the Equinox is a beautiful ship.

Edited by MarKay525