2016 Euros

osborne66

Will the Euro Football Championships be shown live on all Celebrity Ships - Rooftop Terrace - Cinema - Theatre - Bars and Stateroom TV's starting on Friday 10th June through the Finals on Sunday 10th July. This is the biggest sporting event of the year with the exception of the Olympics in August

It will probably depend upon which networks have the rights to the tournament. If one of the networks is on the Celebrity platform them most likely yes, if not then probably not

ESPN has the US rights, but that doesn't mean that your ship will get it as it's probably on Sky or some other channel in Europe and someone else in the Caribbean. From your signature, I see you are going to Bermuda, so there's a pretty good chance you will get the matches. We'll actually be in Europe on Silhouette so you would hope that there will be enough people who complain if the ship doesn't get the matches. I would at least like to watch live as England gets eliminated in the Round of 16 :)

ESPN has the US rights, but that doesn't mean that your ship will get it as it's probably on Sky or some other channel in Europe and someone else in the Caribbean. From your signature, I see you are going to Bermuda, so there's a pretty good chance you will get the matches. We'll actually be in Europe on Silhouette so you would hope that there will be enough people who complain if the ship doesn't get the matches. I would at least like to watch live as England gets eliminated in the Round of 16 :)

Probably true as it always happens - Big talk but no action from England except in the 1996 Euros

It will probably depend upon which networks have the rights to the tournament. If one of the networks is on the Celebrity platform them most likely yes, if not then probably not

I asked as 4 years ago they screened the entire tournament live on all their ships but heard nothing this time around