Aqua Duck?

moose55d

Are the wait lines for the Aqua Duck as long as some people have claimed they are at this time of year? I'm sailing this coming saturday to the eastern carribean on the Fantasy with my 9 year old.

Thanks,

D

It has more to do with time of day than time of year. Our longest line was about 25 minutes. Shortest was as fast as we could climb the stairs (no line at all). The sweet times are embarkation day, morning or evening, and port days. Long lines are mid-afternoon on sea days.

We had second dinner seating and discovered that the best time of day to use the pool/AquaDuck was about 4:00 when everyone left to go get ready for dinner and shows. On sea days, they had matinee performances of the shows. We went to those and then we had the pool area to ourselves but didn't have to miss the show.

We only did the three main shows and the other nights we would go up to the pool deck. The longest we waited in line was about 5 minutes one time. I highly suggest spending at least night up there if not more. It very peaceful and the kids loved watching the movies from the pool. The view through the bottom of the hot tub is very pretty at night as well.

We had second dinner seating and discovered that the best time of day to use the pool/AquaDuck was about 4:00 when everyone left to go get ready for dinner and shows. On sea days, they had matinee performances of the shows. We went to those and then we had the pool area to ourselves but didn't have to miss the show.

How long ago was your cruise because I'm sure I heard they don't do matinee's pretty much anymore?

ex techie

How long ago was your cruise because I'm sure I heard they don't do matinee's pretty much anymore?

ex techie

It's been a couple of years. They only had them on Sea Days, but it was so nice. I hope they haven't discontinued them.