Disney Dream Character question

twinsmomplus1

Hello! We will be traveling on the 3 night Dream at the end of August and am trying to figure out exactly what the deal is with the Princess Gathering as well as the fact I have been hearing that Anna and Elsa are now part of the Characters on the Dream and am trying to see if anyone who has recently gone if this is true. We went a few years ago and just got in line and waited for the Princess Gathering but am now being told you need to get a ticket after Embarkation but not sure if this is at Guest Services or Port Adventures. If anyone knows anything about either Meet and Greet and can let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks!!

We just did a 5 night on the dream less then two weeks ago. We did have to get tickets for Anna and Elsa & the princess gathering. The navigator says the tickets are available until 2 at port adventures (at least for our cruise!). We boarded the ship after 2 and had to go to guest services for the tickets.

I think the tickets are a crowd control measure. No cost.

Completely true. You are given a specific time to show up. Do so and you will have a minimal wait to see the characters. If you show up early, you will not be admitted to the line but rather asked to wait till it is your time. I don't know what happens if you show up late. Show up on time and the wait is about 10 minutes--in a nice atmosphere with appropriate music and lighting.

DO read the Navigator that you can get in the terminal before boarding. It will tell you exactly where/how to get the tickets. In our case it was one ticket per cabin (one person had to show up). For us it was Guest Services, but my understanding is that it is now at Port Adventures. The correct info for YOUR cruise is in YOUR Welcome Aboard Navigator. Things do change, even from one cruise to the next!