Anna and Elsa meet and greet on Fantasy

barbaro_3003

Hello all!

My family and a group of neighbors are all going on Fantasy for Thanksgiving (Nov 22 - 29). All the kids in our group are young girls (aged 9, 8, and two 5-year-olds). The young ladies (and one of the adults) are Frozen fanatics. I'm assuming that Anna and Elsa will still be on the ship around that time. I know all the girls will be very disappointed if they did not get to meet the Frozen sisters. I just want to be sure of what we need to do in order to have the best shot of participating in that meet and greet and I was hoping for guidance from recent cruisers. I've read that tickets are required. Are you supposed to go get those tickets as soon as you board, and if so where? We have a PAT of 10:45, so I assume we will be among the lower boarding groups and hopefully onboard quickly. Since our bookings are all linked for the entire party (its 3 staterooms all together) will one person be able to get tickets for all the interested cruisers, or is it a per-stateroom thing?

Any suggestions, remarks, or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Rgds

Eric

Hello all!

My family and a group of neighbors are all going on Fantasy for Thanksgiving (Nov 22 - 29). All the kids in our group are young girls (aged 9, 8, and two 5-year-olds). The young ladies (and one of the adults) are Frozen fanatics. I'm assuming that Anna and Elsa will still be on the ship around that time. I know all the girls will be very disappointed if they did not get to meet the Frozen sisters. I just want to be sure of what we need to do in order to have the best shot of participating in that meet and greet and I was hoping for guidance from recent cruisers. I've read that tickets are required. Are you supposed to go get those tickets as soon as you board, and if so where? We have a PAT of 10:45, so I assume we will be among the lower boarding groups and hopefully onboard quickly. Since our bookings are all linked for the entire party (its 3 staterooms all together) will one person be able to get tickets for all the interested cruisers, or is it a per-stateroom thing?

Thanks!

Rgds

Eric

Not sure about one person getting the tickets for all 3 staterooms. You get one ticket per stateroom (keep it in a very safe place), so only one person per stateroom needs to get it. Basically, you should go to the D Lounge (Deck 4) as soon as you board, since they only distribute the tickets on embarkation afternoon. You will get a ticket with a date (one of the sea days) and time (usually late morning to early afternoon) to go to Animator's Palate restaurant, where the meet & greet is held. When you get to D Lounge, they will ask for your stateroom number and cross it off the list and give you your ticket.

Hello all!

Thanks!

Rgds

Eric

Hello-

How did you find out about Anna/Elsa being on your cruise? We're sailing on the Magic on 10/4; and i've asked our travel agent, as well as DCL reps, and no one knows for sure. Our 5yo would be beyond thrilled to meet them on the high seas:).

Thanks!

Hello-

How did you find out about Anna/Elsa being on your cruise? We're sailing on the Magic on 10/4; and i've asked our travel agent, as well as DCL reps, and no one knows for sure. Our 5yo would be beyond thrilled to meet them on the high seas:).

Thanks!

I agree that nobody knows for sure, but I would suspect with the popularity of the Arendelle sisters, and given the thematic compatibility of the Ice Queen and the winter holidays, their engagement on the DCL ships will continue through the holidays. I haven't mentioned a thing to my girls, but I will work on the assumption that they will be there and that guests will still have to jump through a couple more hoops to have an encounter with Anna and Elsa.

-E

<<http://www.doctordisney.com/2014/07/24/anna-elsa-appearances-confirmed-disney-cruise-line-sailings/>>

my husband saw the above link regarding Anna & Elsa cruise visits. It's from late July, so the info might be dated. in any case, I'll come back and report on here if they do make an appearance on our cruise in <2weeks.

have fun on yours!

READ the welcome aboard Navigator. For our September 2014 cruise. it was get ticket from Guest Services on arrival, one ticket per stateroom. One person from each stateroom will need to show up. I cannot tell you how YOUR cruise will work, only how it happened for us. Tickets are available till they run out which is typically the first day.

We just got off the Fantasy on Saturday. When you check in you will be given a Navigator so be sure to look at it. They were distributing tickets in D Lounge (deck 5, I think) from 1 to 3:00. I went to get my tickets at 2:55 and there were plenty left. I think they use this system so everyone doesn't try to meet them at once. The impression I got was there is a ticket for everyone but you need to get a time slot. If you are after 3:00 when you board, I'm not sure what the process would be to get a ticket. They allow 8 families per time slot so you are not waiting a long time.

We are on the Fantasy right now. I went to guest service the 3rd day of cruise and requested tickets. Two days later they appeared in our staterooms. We went to AP to see them today.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 months later...

Hi! Our cruise leaves this Sunday, January 18th. So excited!

I told my 4 1/2 year old there was no guarantee she would meet Anna and Elsa so she's not getting her hopes up. Has anyone been on the Magic lately? Anyone know if the Frozen princesses will be there?

So excited! It will be our second DCL cruise, we took our daughter 2 years ago. She still remembers that trip and is very excited to go back.

Thanks!

Hi! Our cruise leaves this Sunday, January 18th. So excited!

I told my 4 1/2 year old there was no guarantee she would meet Anna and Elsa so she's not getting her hopes up. Has anyone been on the Magic lately? Anyone know if the Frozen princesses will be there?

So excited! It will be our second DCL cruise, we took our daughter 2 years ago. She still remembers that trip and is very excited to go back.

Thanks!

Anna & Elsa meet & greets are on all the Disney ships now. You pick up tickets for it. The actual location for this varies by ship, so check your Navigator that you get in the terminal on embarkation day to see where to get yours.