Getting "bumped" from a room for 3

Folsom

Good day,

I just booked an aft balcony on The Conquest (8M), but the PVP stated that since there are only 2 in the room and it has a pull out sofa, I could get bumped if they need a cabin for 3 people. I asked what I would get bumped to and she stated that it would only be in a same cat. or higher cabin, which means another aft balcony or a suite.

Has anyone ever been "bumped" because of this and if so, what type of cabin did you get moved to?

Cheers

-F-

It is extremely unlikely you will get bumped. Bumping normally occurs when party of 3 or 4 book a balcony guarantee. Then if no cabins could accommodate, the line would look to balcony rooms with 2 that can hold 3. They would bump a regular balcony prior to an extended.

And look on bright side, if bumped you could get an aft wrap or suite. You wouldn't go down in grade.

It is extremely unlikely you will get bumped. Bumping normally occurs when party of 3 or 4 book a balcony guarantee. Then if no cabins could accommodate, the line would look to balcony rooms with 2 that can hold 3. They would bump a regular balcony prior to an extended.

And look on bright side, if bumped you could get an aft wrap or suite. You wouldn't go down in grade.

So pray you get bumped:D

It happened to me this week when I called in for a price adjustment on my May cruise. I booked what I thought was a 3 person room, but the presence of a rollaway bed made it a 4 person room. We stayed in an 8E, but went up a deck.

We had 3 in a room for the Pride this April. Called to add Grandma and move daughter into her room. We were told we could no longer keep our cabin as it was for 3 people and had to move to another location. Ended up moving up a deck to be next to daughter and grandma, but wasn't pleased that we had to pick another cabin.