New excursion in Curacao question

NCJean

Hi, everyone. We'll be sailing on the Zuiderdam in February. There's a new excursion that doesn't yet have any reviews on the Holland America site and I wondered if there is anyone out there who may have gone on it and, if so, what were your impressions. It's in the port of Willemstad and it's called "Curacao Highlights & Beach." It tours Curacao and ends up at Mambo beach for 2-1/2 hours.

TIA.:)

Hi, everyone. We'll be sailing on the Zuiderdam in February. There's a new excursion that doesn't yet have any reviews on the Holland America site and I wondered if there is anyone out there who may have gone on it and, if so, what were your impressions. It's in the port of Willemstad and it's called "Curacao Highlights & Beach." It tours Curacao and ends up at Mambo beach for 2-1/2 hours.

TIA.:)

Do not know but was just in Curaçao. Booked Irie Tours on line. 3 hour tour of island including one hour at beach. It was great. Includes drinks

Oh, I forgot. $25/person !

How was your beach?

Lots of stones and rocks?

The one HAL took us to a few years ago was nothing but stones and rocks.

KK, you seem to have such bad luck in everything you do while cruising. It must seem that the cruise gods are out to get you sometimes. Here's hoping your next cruise is a charm. :)

Do not know but was just in Curaçao. Booked Irie Tours on line. 3 hour tour of island including one hour at beach. It was great. Includes drinks

Oh, I forgot. $25/person !

Thanks for this information. Do you remember what beach it was? And, more importantly, did you have any concerns about missing the ship going with a non-cruise ship excursion? Thanks in advance for your advice!!:)

Thanks for this information. Do you remember what beach it was? And, more importantly, did you have any concerns about missing the ship going with a non-cruise ship excursion? Thanks in advance for your advice!!:)

The beach is at the Aquarium and is beautiful.

Do not be concerned about non cruise ship excursion. The tour usually departs 30-45 minutes after ship arrives and is back by noon; assuming ship arrives at 8 AM. Also the tour bus which is an open air bus takes 30-35 people; all from the ship, so there is power in numbers as far as the ship departing without you.