Photo packages on Divina

mikesteg

This is priced at US$99:

Package of 10 high quality photo size 25

Package of 10 high quality photo size 25x35 cm and digital files on CD

25 x 35 mm equates to approximately 10 x 14, which is not a typical US photo size. I'm guessing that we would actually receive 8x10 photos, though 11x14 is the nearest typical size in the US. However, does anybody know?

Also, do they do the BS about not being able to combine dining room photos with photo shoot photos, or is this any 10 you'd like to choose? Do they need to be selected all at once? If we could get any of our photos in the package that would be a winner, I believe.

Any current information about what photo packages are available on Divina? I believe I paid $129 or $139 for a package similar to this on the ship last time. I think there an additional 'free gift' of something else with minimal value, so for $100 this might be a good deal. Just wondering about the details and if there are any 'gotchas' Thanks!

Edited by mikesteg

This is priced at US$99:

25 x 35 mm equates to approximately 10 x 14, which is not a typical US photo size. I'm guessing that we would actually receive 8x10 photos, though 11x14 is the nearest typical size in the US. However, does anybody know?

Also, do they do the BS about not being able to combine dining room photos with photo shoot photos, or is this any 10 you'd like to choose? Do they need to be selected all at once? If we could get any of our photos in the package that would be a winner, I believe.

Any current information about what photo packages are available on Divina? I believe I paid $129 or $139 for a package similar to this on the ship last time. I think there an additional 'free gift' of something else with minimal value, so for $100 this might be a good deal. Just wondering about the details and if there are any 'gotchas' Thanks!

There is something odd about your size measurements. Are you sure about the 25 mm x 35 mm.

These are the little wallets size photos of 1" x 1.5". If this is the case, then all 10 of your photos would likely be of the same one.

There is something is odd about my typing. ;) The measurements are in cm, which amounts to 9.84 x 13.78 inches. Definitely not worth $99 for 10 passport sized photos!

I did send an email to MSC (as chat has been down for a few days.) I sent it yesterday, and no response so far. They are usually pretty good, so perhaps they've asked the ship or otherwise are researching.

Edited by mikesteg

I have not heard back from MSC, but went ahead and ordered this. I'll play the guinea pig and report back, though would still appreciate feedback from anyone who's ordered this in case we ought to cancel.

My wife believes that it is Carnival who likes to exclude certain photos from the packages, so perhaps that isn't a problem with MSC as I had thought.

MSC does sell separately "Package of welcome photo taken during embarkation process" for $25. So perhaps they exclude the embarkation photo, or maybe this 'package' includes several photos. There is no additional information.

• 2 months later...