Yacht Club on Divina

Rshows24

We have a YC1 booked for December and after looking at all the reviews about it - I am totally looking forward to it

Butler, private pool, free drinks at yc lounge and private place to eat

I would say yes totally worth it

Maybe, but this might be a one and done thing on MSC ... We have only sailed Carnival up till this point...we have decided to branch out .. We are sailing the Divina in June, then we would like to try Norwegian and RC and maybe Celebrity ..see the differences and similarities of all the major cruise lines

Great decision! Enjoy all of those YC perks!! The only downside,,you'll never want to sail anywhere else on the ship again!!:):)

haha I told her the same thing, Mike! Hey...Kim and I ended up with an aft balcony on our 2nd leg in July. So excited! :)

haha I told her the same thing, Mike! Hey...Kim and I ended up with an aft balcony on our 2nd leg in July. So excited! :)

Well hey there! My husband posted in this thread but I'm here too. Yep. Everyone talked us into it. We are excited!!

We loved our aft stateroom Michelle!!! I think we had 12266 this exact time last year!!! Which deck??

We loved our aft stateroom Michelle!!! I think we had 12266 this exact time last year!!! Which deck??

Yep...we were all banned from the YC last year this time (thankfully..haha) and floating away, literally, at the Garden bar. LOL

We are on deck 10.

Yep...we were all banned from the YC last year this time (thankfully..haha) and floating away, literally, at the Garden bar. LOL

We are on deck 10.

The couples cruise was just this past week,,,those pax are disembarking today,,,:eek::eek: