Yacht Club Smoking

champagne123

One family member enjoys an occasional cigar. Is there a smoking section in the Yacht Club. It is really no big deal..he said he can go elsewhere, but he wanted to know. Thank You!!!

Yes there is Champagne,,,smoking is permitted on the port side of deck 18(One Pool). This is assuming you are sailing on MSC Divina in the Caribbean.

Edited by Mikesa1721

I myself smoke cigars and yes you can. As Mike said the one pool is ok ( I smoked most of mine there) also on a Divina Med cruise there is a section of the YC lounge that is permitted and of course the cigar divan on deck 6?

Have a great cruise

Anthony & Jenny, Melbourne Australia

Cruised MSC YC 7th June 2015, Mediterranean.

Booked MSC Meraviglia in YC 19/6/17

I myself smoke cigars and yes you can. As Mike said the one pool is ok ( I smoked most of mine there) also on a Divina Med cruise there is a section of the YC lounge that is permitted and of course the cigar divan on deck 6?

Have a great cruise

Anthony & Jenny, Melbourne Australia

Cruised MSC YC 7th June 2015, Mediterranean.

Booked MSC Meraviglia in YC 19/6/17

Wonderful!!!! Thank you

The Top Sail lounges on the four Fantasia class ships have a smoking area on the starboard side. I don't believe it's available on US-based cruises, such as the Divina is presently on.

Correct [emoji3]

Thank you folks. We have actually changed our minds about the YC. Although we would LOVE to enjoy the experience, we did not know that the cocktail package cannot be used anywhere else on the ship. I am now looking for cabins elsewhere on the Seaside. Am I correct in assuming there will be smoking sections somewhere for him to have an occasional cigar?

Thank you folks. We have actually changed our minds about the YC. Although we would LOVE to enjoy the experience, we did not know that the cocktail package cannot be used anywhere else on the ship. I am now looking for cabins elsewhere on the Seaside. Am I correct in assuming there will be smoking sections somewhere for him to have an occasional cigar?

I'm sure there will be areas on the pool decks and or a cigar lounge where smoking will be allowed. Details about these areas will probably be released closer to her completion or inaugural sailing.

Champagne,,,we are sailing a back to back in the Yacht Club onboard MSC Seaside April 21st through May 5th. We intend to use the onboard credit we received,,$400.00 per stateroom per sailing,,to purchase a couple of the 18 voucher booklets so we can purchase drinks outside of the Yacht Club if we so desire.

Champagne,,,we are sailing a back to back in the Yacht Club onboard MSC Seaside April 21st through May 5th. We intend to use the onboard credit we received,,$400.00 per stateroom per sailing,,to purchase a couple of the 18 voucher booklets so we can purchase drinks outside of the Yacht Club if we so desire.

ANOTHER confusing option. Thanks a lot.....LOL :D