Conquest, Glory, Sunshine Dining Spreadsheets

DebbieMo

Free to use and share.

Things can change so refer to your Funtimes and you can write the change in the notes column.

These are the only 3 I have and there's one for Magic http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2318765 (Thank you theplanner2010 for sharing and giving me the idea to do these)

Wonderful! Thank you DebbieMo !

• 2 months later...
Free to use and share.

Things can change so refer to your Funtimes and you can write the change in the notes column.

These are the only 3 I have and there's one for Magic http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2318765 (Thank you theplanner2010 for sharing and giving me the idea to do these)

Thanks for sharing !!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Debbie, you totally rock. This is a great job. An organizer and spreadsheet girl after my own heart ! <3

I have a correction for you ... the Conquest fish'n chips is now gone, replaced by ol'fashioned BBQ (I think is the name??). Also, they have added the 'Seafood Corner' on this ship.

The only thing I would change is to move the brunch section in between breakfast & lunch sections so the times of day of the restaurants on the spreadsheet stayed in numerical order. Also, put (Seadays) in parenthesis in the times column for Seadays Brunch, Green Eggs & Ham (1 Seaday only), and Tea Party, continuing the setup you have used to differentiate restaurants only open on Port Days and the Taste Bar (Select Nights). Finally, I think Blue Iguana is two words ??

My borderline OCDness would have even had each section in some type of order, such as closing time of the food venue, or opening time then sub organized by closing time, or alphabetical order, etc. But I am super OCD like that, I also pump the gas to an even x.00 number at the gas station and round my tips up to get even x.00 amounts in restaurants, my bookshelves are in alpha order by author name, and I have been known to reorganize store displays and kitchen cabinets in rental houses, hahahaha !!

These are GREAT! Wish you had one for the Liberty but since the Conquest is a sister ship, do you think it would be basically the same?

Also, are all of those listed for lunch open on the day of boarding?

Thanks!

Sorry for not responding sooner, I didn't get a notification that there was a response on this thread :(. I'm not sure if things are the same if its a sister ship but i'm thinking maybe not, probably depends on when the ship goes to dry dock.

I believe mostly everything in the lunch section is open for lunch on embarkation day.

Debbie, you totally rock. This is a great job. An organizer and spreadsheet girl after my own heart ! <3

I have a correction for you ... the Conquest fish'n chips is now gone, replaced by ol'fashioned BBQ (I think is the name??). Also, they have added the 'Seafood Corner' on this ship.

The only thing I would change is to move the brunch section in between breakfast & lunch sections so the times of day of the restaurants on the spreadsheet stayed in numerical order. Also, put (Seadays) in parenthesis in the times column for Seadays Brunch, Green Eggs & Ham (1 Seaday only), and Tea Party, continuing the setup you have used to differentiate restaurants only open on Port Days and the Taste Bar (Select Nights). Finally, I think Blue Iguana is two words ??

My borderline OCDness would have even had each section in some type of order, such as closing time of the food venue, or opening time then sub organized by closing time, or alphabetical order, etc. But I am super OCD like that, I also pump the gas to an even x.00 number at the gas station and round my tips up to get even x.00 amounts in restaurants, my bookshelves are in alpha order by author name, and I have been known to reorganize store displays and kitchen cabinets in rental houses, hahahaha !!

LOL, you're funny!

I'm making some of the changes you suggested :). I could not find any info on the ol'fashioned BBQ. Do you happen to have the fun times? Also, do you know the hours for the Seafood Shack & its location? I did find that restaurant on Carnival website but no hours and where its located.

Thanks to other cruise critic members who supplied the following info ... It sounds like these places open & close different times, but this should help you narrow it down some times that you could include on your spreadsheet (also see below the pic) ...

2ce8905228967b9d0684623f6e016ba4.jpg

On the left is one of the sea days, the right side is a port day

It's officially called "Ol' Fashioned BBQ" and it's open just for lunch...basically from noon until 2:30 or 3:30...although I don't remember it being open until 3:30 on our cruise back in October. 3:30 is a lot better than 2:30. *

BBQ place is called Ol' Fashioned BBQ - 10 aft. It was open on embarkation at 11:30am until the muster drill. Rest of the days, it was open 12:00pm until 2:30pm, except for La Romana and Aruba, when it stayed open until 3:30pm.

Seafood Corner opened at noon on embarkation, closed at muster, then was open from 4:30pm - 10:00pm. Sea days it was open 11:00am - 9:00pm. Grand Turk: 11:00am-9:00pm; La Romana: 1:00pm-10:00pm; Curacao: 11:00am-2:00pm and 4:00pm-11:30pm; Aruba: 1:00pm-10:00pm.

Edited by angela12345

Thanks to other cruise critic members who supplied the following info ... It sounds like these places open & close different times, but this should help you narrow it down some times that you could include on your spreadsheet (also see below the pic) ...

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...