Conquest, Glory, Sunshine Dining Spreadsheets

DebbieMo

Well they actually change on elegant night so I'm not sure how you want to do that. I don't know if you could copy and paste those sections from any of my pics on to one page or just type them out in a document. I'm not good with that kind of stuff so I don't know what I would do. :confused:

I have your menu pics saved to my phone & tablet by the way, thank you so much for posting those!!

I see the change for elegant night. There's no way for me to modify that page and I don't have enough room on the spreadsheet to add the info. I'll remove the link and just note to refer to the dinner menu. Thanks for all your help!! If you notice anything else or think of anything please let me know.

I have your menu pics saved to my phone & tablet by the way, thank you so much for posting those!!

I see the change for elegant night. There's no way for me to modify that page and I don't have enough room on the spreadsheet to add the info. I'll remove the link and just note to refer to the dinner menu. Thanks for all your help!! If you notice anything else or think of anything please let me know.

Glad I could help. Thanks for putting this together. It's a lot of work and I'm sure many people will benefit from it. You're awesome!

We are going to be on the Glory soon and wondering if anyone might have the table number

layout for the Platinum dining room on deck three. We were wanting a nice table for 4 and

we like to request a certain table number to the Maitre D in an e-mail. Many thanks for any input. John F

We are going to be on the Glory soon and wondering if anyone might have the table number

layout for the Platinum dining room on deck three. We were wanting a nice table for 4 and

we like to request a certain table number to the Maitre D in an e-mail. Many thanks for any input. John F

No but we were at a half booth, have chairs table if that makes sense at the back. There were 4 of us and we really liked it there. We alternated who would face looking the windows each night. I would sit there again. It was table number 350. I save all my S&S cards :D Keep in mind that numbers could change, though.

Someone on another forum mentioned the Taste bar being opened for breakfast at times, that doesn't show in the spreadsheet?

Which ship are you referring to?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Which ship are you referring to?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There may have been others, but there is a current thread, "On the Sunshine Right Now," started by UFYellowfin that says there is a lighter buffet at the Taste Bar (scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, breads and fruit).

Edited by JAGR

There may have been others, but there is a current thread, "On the Sunshine Right Now," started by UFYellowfin that says there is a lighter buffet at the Taste Bar (scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, breads and fruit).

It's not listed separately in the funtimes, looks like it's included in the ocean plaza continental breakfast since it's all in the same location.

• 2 weeks later...