Snorkeling or excursion tips

CruisingAlicia

We booked with Woodwind this past September and had a fabulous time. Have you looked at other posts and on the other ports of call forums that you have posted this question on?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Do you have a link for Woodwind? I haven't really looked at other forums. I'm new here just learning about everything.

Thank you.

per the rules can't post a website but "Woodwind Bonaire" (all one word) dot com. Bonaire will have the best snorkeling out of Aruba (I wouldn't snorkel there again) and Curacao.

Thank you, that helps. What was about Aruba and Curaçao that you didn't like?

Do you have a link for Woodwind? I haven't really looked at other forums. I'm new here just learning about everything.

Thank you.

Just ask your questions. You will hear google it (my favorite) or check the forums. Both have nothing to do with your question. lol

I have cruised a lot, but have not been to the ABC islands. So I am looking for the same information as well.

I will be leaving before you, so if I find something great I will post it here for you

to review.

Just ask your questions. You will hear google it (my favorite) or check the forums. Both have nothing to do with your question. lol

I have cruised a lot, but have not been to the ABC islands. So I am looking for the same information as well.

I will be leaving before you, so if I find something great I will post it here for you

to review.

If you read just a few replies diwn, you would have seen my reply to the OP.

• 2 weeks later...

We did an snorkel trip with Woodwind a couple weeks ago -- best snorkeling we have ever done! They took 18 of us on a catamaran to Klein Bonaire, the small island a 1/2-mile or so from the port. We were in groups of 6 to snorkel and saw all kinds of coral, fish, & a turtle! The guides were great.