Mount Etna winery stop featured on several cruise tours?

conquesodor

I've been looking at private and ship based tours from Catania that go to Taormina, but also stop at a winery along the way. Several private tours offering similar itineraries specifically mention "Gambino Vini" as the winery, which looks lovely and has many positive reviews.

Does anyone know if this is the same winery that most ship excursions also stop at?

Can anyone offer a review of their ship based excursion that does what I describe?

Thanks!

If it helps, I'll be in Catania on Celebrity Constellation in May and the description of the excursion I am looking at is:

Taormina, Lava River, Wine & Jewels

Explore Taormina, Sicily's village full of medieval charm and character, and enjoy a sampling of its finest wines. Your tour starts in Taormina, where you'll have 1.5 hours to explore this seaside town. Walk its cobblestone streets and tour the ancient Greek Theater. Later, drive to the Etna wine country for an estate tour and tasting. Only grapes nurtured in this volcanic soil can produce the flavors and textures of certified "Etna" Wines.

Explore the mountainside village of Taormina, which many call the loveliest spot in Sicily, at your own pace.

Stop for photos at the Lava River created by the last eruption of Mount Etna in 2002.

Visit a local winery and sample the vintages made uniquely "Etna" by the rich volcanic soil