MSC Seaside - Yacht Club

SissasMomE

Ok. I think whoever posted that on the NCL was mistaken then.

Think i read that post. She implied you could book a suite downstairs and still use the YC pool but not the lounge and restaurant.... Is that the one you were thinking of?

I think what they meant was that there are cabins that LOOK like regular balcony cabins - but they are considered suites in the YC area. It truly is a "ship within a ship" so if you book a cabin in the YC area, you are a YC guest with all the trimmings.

Great - thank you

Think i read that post. She implied you could book a suite downstairs and still use the YC pool but not the lounge and restaurant.... Is that the one you were thinking of?

It's gone now. I thought I read that there were balcony cabins in the YC. I'm sure I just misunderstood though. It's probably what the OP said - some of the cabins look like regular balcony cabins, but are labeled suites in the YC.

It's gone now. I thought I read that there were balcony cabins in the YC. I'm sure I just misunderstood though. It's probably what the OP said - some of the cabins look like regular balcony cabins, but are labeled suites in the YC.

Yeah, just like the Haven. ;) Actually, I think the YC1 cabins look much nicer than the H5's on NCL. Especially the "square" ones. :D

• 1 year later...

just booked seaside yacht club royal suite YC3 for next year! Looks amazing !! The msc agent said that the yacht club guests will have free drinks throughout the entire ship not just yachtclub areas like it is currently!! :eek:

The msc agent said that the yacht club guests will have free drinks throughout the entire ship not just yachtclub areas like it is currently!! :eek:

Yes. It might get interesting bar hopping around the ship. Lol.

just booked seaside yacht club royal suite YC3 for next year! Looks amazing !! The msc agent said that the yacht club guests will have free drinks throughout the entire ship not just yachtclub areas like it is currently!! :eek:

That seals it....Won't cancel because Ocean Caye will not be ready. Will save money by not having to buy multiple voucher booklets now. [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I cancelled our Dec. 5 Escape Haven Penthouse cruise for the Dec. 5 Divina Yacht Club YC1 suite cruise. I just couldn't roll over and accept all the negative changes at NCL anymore and voted with my wallet. The Divina will cost just about the same price but we'll get unlimited beverages in the Yacht Club and a far superior lounge and pool experience. And one of my favorite things- Free minibar!

Be aware that by the time Seaside sails, unlimited drinks for YC passengers will be available all over the ship. That is a great change to be implemented by MSC.