New Divina Prepaid Voucher Packages

TipsyT

The list of prepaid packages available throughout the Winter 2014 sailings on Divina are now online. Note that most of the drink packages have increased in price and the voucher cards are now different.

With the old Alligrissimo Escape vouchers you would get 15 cocktails for $72 with no price limit stated. Now you can get either:

• "Cocktail Package" for $72 - 12 vouchers for alcoholic cocktails of your choice selected from our bar list (premium cocktails are excluded), or
  • "More-for-Less Escape Pass" for $84 - Beverage card for 18 consumptions, valid for all drinks from the Bar and Wine including wines by the glass with the price up to US$7.50, draft beer, bottled or canned beer with the price up to US$5, canned sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, wide selection of coffee-based drinks, premium teas, hot chocolate delights, selection of call-brand spirits, all cocktails from the Bar list with the price up to US$8, as well as take away ice cream in a cone or cup.

On the bright side, someone at MSC has been listening to us and they now offer a "Coffee Cuddle" for $31 (15 coffee drinks, including cappuccino, caffelatte, espresso, non-alcoholic coffee delights and frozen coffee drinks). Yea!

Cheers!

Trish

The list of prepaid packages available throughout the Winter 2014 sailings on Divina are now online. Note that most of the drink packages have increased in price and the voucher cards are now different.

With the old Alligrissimo Escape vouchers you would get 15 cocktails for $72 with no price limit stated. Now you can get either:

• "Cocktail Package" for $72 - 12 vouchers for alcoholic cocktails of your choice selected from our bar list (premium cocktails are excluded), or
  • "More-for-Less Escape Pass" for $84 - Beverage card for 18 consumptions, valid for all drinks from the Bar and Wine including wines by the glass with the price up to US$7.50, draft beer, bottled or canned beer with the price up to US$5, canned sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, wide selection of coffee-based drinks, premium teas, hot chocolate delights, selection of call-brand spirits, all cocktails from the Bar list with the price up to US$8, as well as take away ice cream in a cone or cup.

On the bright side, someone at MSC has been listening to us and they now offer a "Coffee Cuddle" for $31 (15 coffee drinks, including cappuccino, caffelatte, espresso, non-alcoholic coffee delights and frozen coffee drinks). Yea!

Cheers!

Trish

I like the Coffee Cuddle!!!

• 6 months later...

Sad so sad that they have to change a good package.

The algressimo package at $46 a day was dear, but took away the worry about drinks costs and helped make the trip more enjoyable.

For some reason you cannot get the Algressimo package on the Divina anymore. Why just that ship.

The 'more for less package' only allows for 18 drinks, does that mean on a 20 day cruise you have to buy several packages??? Mad.

If that is the way MSC is going, I doubt I will sail with them again.

We are Gold members and after this cruise would have been Black card members, but if that's the way they treat their Loyal customers then ....

Sad so sad that they have to change a good package.

The algressimo package at $46 a day was dear, but took away the worry about drinks costs and helped make the trip more enjoyable.

For some reason you cannot get the Algressimo package on the Divina anymore. Why just that ship.

The 'more for less package' only allows for 18 drinks, does that mean on a 20 day cruise you have to buy several packages??? Mad.

If that is the way MSC is going, I doubt I will sail with them again.

We are Gold members and after this cruise would have been Black card members, but if that's the way they treat their Loyal customers then ....

We're sailing Divina on the 22nd and we were able to reserve the Allegrissimo Adult All Inclusive. The Allegrissimo More For Less as well as The Cheers packages are also available.

We're sailing Divina on the 22nd and we were able to reserve the Allegrissimo Adult All Inclusive. The Allegrissimo More For Less as well as The Cheers packages are also available.

Thanks Mike,

but have tried to find prices on MSC but they have no packages which include the Divina on Grand voyages which leaves on 26th to Rome.

There is no information on pricing or if you can buy more than one package IF you HAVE to buy the More for less package.

Because we booked it in USA and not NZ we cannot get any info here and the agents in USA quoted as $US 45 per person per day, which is $60 NZ and as the wife does not drink wine or beer, limits us to what we can take out.

The two persons per cabin can sometimes be a disadvantage.

Are you just doing the short Carabean leg? or continuing on to Rome?

Cheers

Thomo

Thanks Mike,

but have tried to find prices on MSC but they have no packages which include the Divina on Grand voyages which leaves on 26th to Rome.

There is no information on pricing or if you can buy more than one package IF you HAVE to buy the More for less package.

Because we booked it in USA and not NZ we cannot get any info here and the agents in USA quoted as $US 45 per person per day, which is $60 NZ and as the wife does not drink wine or beer, limits us to what we can take out.

Cheers

Thomo

We're doing the last Caribbean sailing before the TA Thomo. Have you tried making reservations on the USA website using your booking number?

I just went on the Divina last month and the vouchers do not include premium drinks. The price of black label is 6.75 but eventhough it says they are valid for up to $8 drinks they do not let you get the black label with the vouchers. I am going again on the 22. vouchers are good if you want mixed drinks or not premium .

Thanks Mike,

Cheers

Thomo

We are on the grand voyage on Apr 26 and have booked 2 different beverage packages (one alcoholic, one not). We found a listing of all things available on their website.

Marianne

18 drinks for $84.= '$4.67'each.

(last year the 14 drink voucher book was $72.='$5.14'each.

Looks like the price per drink went down!:D

I can live with that!:D

Right now on the RCL site they're complaining about recent alcohol drink prices at $10.-$12. each!:eek:

Agreed, the coffee pkge. looks enjoyable after a night of using that 18 drink voucher book!

Our opinion, still the best drink pkges. of any cruise line!:D

I want to book an a drink package online, but my PVP informed me it cannot be done on a Mediterranean Cruise, only the Caribbean. Can anyone tell me if this information is correct.

I want to book the 18 voucher package.

When I sailed the Divina a year ago to the Caribbean I paid $72 for the 15 voucher package. He told me they only offer a 12 drink package on their Mediterranean cruises for $84. Is this information correct.

Has anyone been able to book online a drink package on a Mediterranean cruise online? If so is there a different link?

Thanks for any information.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to book an a drink package online, but my PVP informed me it cannot be done on a Mediterranean Cruise, only the Caribbean. Can anyone tell me if this information is correct.

When I sailed the Divina a year ago to the Caribbean I paid $72 for the 15 voucher package. He told me they only offer a 12 drink package on their Mediterranean cruises for $84. Is this information correct.

Has anyone been able to book online a drink package on a Mediterranean cruise online? If so is there a different link?

Thanks for any information.

here is the price list for the Mediterranean drink packages.

http://msccruisesgetforms.com/forms/packages.aspx select drink packages and mediterranean

to get to that link.. from the MSC page, select "already booked" then "specail services packages" --- i mention this because it uses a different domain

if they have a price list, you should be able to book it.

as for a different link...

I think.. although i'm not sure becuase it's not really clear, is that there are 2 different links to be used - 1 if you booked directly with MSC and 1 if you booked with a TA --- this really is not very clear on MSC's website

i went on a cruise in March to the Carib,,, and it took me forever to figure this out and eventually find the link for buying a package for a cruise booked through a TA.

I think this is the form i used to book spa and drink packages (I originally booked my cruise through a Travel Agent.)

https://msccruisesgetforms.com/forms/specialservicesrequest.aspx

fill out the form and submit -- i booked 1 week prior to my cruise, i did not get any confirmation, but my credit card was billed 2 days later, and my spa packages and beverage vouchers were there when i got on the ship. If i were to do it again, i'd call MSC as soon as i saw the credit card charge, just to confirm.

I think this is the start of the form if you booked directly with MSC.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/MyMSC/Registration-Form.aspx

why they don't make this clearer is beyond me ---

i did not see the 18 drink voucher listed for the Mediterranean in the special services link... so i guess your PVP(?) (Personal Vacation planner???) is correct

18 drinks for $84.= '$4.67'each.

(last year the 14 drink voucher book was $72.='$5.14'each.

Looks like the price per drink went down!:D

I can live with that!:D

Right now on the RCL site they're complaining about recent alcohol drink prices at $10.-$12. each!:eek:

Agreed, the coffee pkge. looks enjoyable after a night of using that 18 drink voucher book!

Our opinion, still the best drink pkges. of any cruise line!:D

If you aren't cruising with Aurea package, that 18 drinks for $84 is a stellar deal, IMO, even if it doesn't include premium Scotch.

• 2 weeks later...

We are on the Divina in June in the Med. I couldn't find the drink vouchers that we had used on our Divina Caribbean sailing to purchase online, but one call to MSC customer service and they were added to our reservation. 12 drink vouchers for $72. We got an immediate confirmation by email as well. Sometimes you just have to pick up the phone. (Believe me, I try to do EVERYTHING online if at all possible).

We are sailing from Rome next week. Can I book the drink voucher through MSC customer service by phone if the cruise was booked through a TA?

Thank you.

Ask the TA to call for you (they can be on hold for awhile instead of you). I don't know if it is too late to get them now since you are sailing next week, but if it is, don't worry. You can get them from the guest services desk onboard. That's where we got an extra one last time when we ran out. I think the price is slightly higher when buying onboard but it does beat the regular price if you intend to use them all. Happy sailing!

I know you save 15% sevice charge if you book before you go - but we usually buy the packages (vouchers etc) at the port when checking in. They are always available so even if you can't book beforehand you can still get packages when you arrive.

does anyone know the kids beverage and wine packages for the Divina on the Mediterranean?

We are going in August and haven't decided whether to go All-inclusive or just buy a bunch of wine/drink and soda packages.

They are listed online on the MSC website. Check the link given in one of the posts above. I can't remember the exact price for the kid's packages.

We loved the YC but one disappointment was that Pinot Grigio was not offered without a charge. The only white included was Chardonnay. After all, it is a popular Italian wine but in the YC you have to pay by the glass!

here is the price list for the Mediterranean drink packages.

http://msccruisesgetforms.com/forms/packages.aspx select drink packages and mediterranean

to get to that link.. from the MSC page, select "already booked" then "specail services packages" --- i mention this because it uses a different domain

if they have a price list, you should be able to book it.

as for a different link...

I think.. although i'm not sure becuase it's not really clear, is that there are 2 different links to be used - 1 if you booked directly with MSC and 1 if you booked with a TA --- this really is not very clear on MSC's website

i went on a cruise in March to the Carib,,, and it took me forever to figure this out and eventually find the link for buying a package for a cruise booked through a TA.

I think this is the form i used to book spa and drink packages (I originally booked my cruise through a Travel Agent.)

https://msccruisesgetforms.com/forms/specialservicesrequest.aspx

fill out the form and submit -- i booked 1 week prior to my cruise, i did not get any confirmation, but my credit card was billed 2 days later, and my spa packages and beverage vouchers were there when i got on the ship. If i were to do it again, i'd call MSC as soon as i saw the credit card charge, just to confirm.

I think this is the start of the form if you booked directly with MSC.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/MyMSC/Registration-Form.aspx

why they don't make this clearer is beyond me ---

Thanks MNJack,

I haven't been here in awhile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...