Breeze - January 30, 2015 CD

js

Hi.

I sail RCCL, NCL amd DCL and never cared at all about our CD. Could care less. But after All I hear (and see) about Matt, Im wondering if he will be my cruise director when we sail end of January.

Thank you.

Matt is off first week of December I believe. That's too bad, you're missing out! I also never cared about the CD until we sailed with him.

Thanks so much. Oh well back to not having a clue lol

Edited by js

Any idea who is on Breeze in January? We said the 16th.

I don't think anyone knows yet. I've heard rumors of Dr. E. I asked Orlando earlier this month if he was taking over and he said he didn't know.

I'm sure they'll get someone great. Matt is a hard act to follow and they know how much he's loved. I think the Breeze will be in good hands whoever they get

I hope it's Orlando. I wonder if he'd be moved to a smaller ship though to start off. Maybe Jamie?

Any word on how he (Orlando) did being the CD while Matt was in Miami for a week winning his Cruise Director of the Year award? I never heard anything?

Any word on how he (Orlando) did being the CD while Matt was in Miami for a week winning his Cruise Director of the Year award? I never heard anything?

I haven't heard. I was on the week before that. Matt's family was on board so he wasn't as visible as he was in February. Orlando is really nice and approachable and think he'd do a great job.