Just Off Elation Any ??'s I'll Try to answer

swscruiser

Thanks! I'm booked on Elation in less than two months. Has Elation had a 2.0 upgrade? Guy's burgers? Can you remember what the most recent shows are?

No Guys, Blue Iguana or Rum Bar. We were on 5 day there were 3 shows Diva's, Heart and Soul and a Rock Epic not the British show. Saw about 5 min of the Heart and Soul and the lead singer had an amazing voice unfortunately the sound was turned up so loud it distorted her voice. We were amazed at the condition of this ship, there is some wear and tear but overall it does not look as old as it is. The entire crew was incredible wish she was staying in Niw Orleans.

Hi,

Glad you had a great time. Where did you stay in NO? Do you recommend it and what was the taxi fare (airport/taxis)?

Thanks!

We stayed at The Hotel Monteleon, VERY NICE and a Great Location but also expensive. We booked it on pr........com. We are very careful were we stay, especially in N.O. Taxi from Airport to the French Quarter or the Pier is a flat $36 for 1 or 2 people if more than 2 it is a Flat $15pp. From French Quarter to pier it is a flat $16 for 2. Not sure about the 1 or 3 or more price.

I'm going on the Elation in November for my first cruise ever. My husband and I love to sing. Do they have karaoke on this ship? If yes, where does it take place on the ship? And how often?

One other question, do you think I can take what I call a noise machine with me? It's one of those small (6" round) machines that plays different sounds to help mask any sounds in a strange place while you're sleeping. If I can take it, should I carry it in my shoulder bag or put it in my checked luggage?

Okay, one more question :), how should I carry my shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc? Can I just take the big original bottles that they come in or should I get some smaller travel type bottles to take instead?

That's all my questions that I can think of for now. Thank you for whatever help you can give me.

I'm going on the Elation in November for my first cruise ever. My husband and I love to sing. Do they have karaoke on this ship?

Yes

If yes, where does it take place on the ship? And how often?

Sorry - clueless

One other question, do you think I can take what I call a noise machine with me? It's one of those small (6" round) machines that plays different sounds to help mask any sounds in a strange place while you're sleeping.

Yes

If I can take it, should I carry it in my shoulder bag or put it in my checked luggage?

Don't think it matters

Okay, one more question :), how should I carry my shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc? Can I just take the big original bottles that they come in

Yes

or should I get some smaller travel type bottles to take instead?

Might be easier to pack

That's all my questions that I can think of for now. Thank you for whatever help you can give me.

Enjoy - love the Elation 3 or 4X times on her and another coming soon

I'm going on the Elation in November for my first cruise ever. My husband and I love to sing. Do they have karaoke on this ship? If yes, where does it take place on the ship? And how often?

We sailed on the Elation at the beginning of September. Karaoke was held in the Cole Porter Club and Romeo and Juliette Lounge when we were there. Not sure how often though.

We sailed on the Elation at the beginning of September. Karaoke was held in the Cole Porter Club and Romeo and Juliette Lounge when we were there. Not sure how often though.

On the 10/3-8/15 cruise (last week) Karakoe was

Saturday - 7-9 p & 9:30- 11:30p (18+) Cole Porter

Sunday - Sea Day - 7:30-9:15 p & 9:30- 12a (18+) Romeo & Juliet

Monday - Progresso - 7-9 p & 9:15 Cole Porter

Tuesday- Cozumel - 8-10:30 p & 10:45-12a (18+) Romeo & Juliet

Wednesday - Sea Day - 7-9:15p & 9:30- 11:30p (18+) Romeo & Juliet

On the 10/3-8/15 cruise (last week) Karakoe was

Saturday - 7-9 p & 9:30- 11:30p (18+) Cole Porter

Sunday - Sea Day - 7:30-9:15 p & 9:30- 12a (18+) Romeo & Juliet

Monday - Progresso - 7-9 p & 9:15 Cole Porter

Tuesday- Cozumel - 8-10:30 p & 10:45-12a (18+) Romeo & Juliet

Wednesday - Sea Day - 7-9:15p & 9:30- 11:30p (18+) Romeo & Juliet

Wow! That's a lot of singing times available. Assuming that's the same for our cruise this November, we are going to enjoy it tremendously!

Thanks!