Speciality restaurant on Ventura

cocowills

Beach house is £7.50 plus any add ons for the dishes. The glass house dishes are individually priced. The Epicurean is £28. Sindu used to be £15 but not 100% sure.

But in the first couple of days, watch for deals. We've just got back from the Caribbean on the Azura, and they offered a free bottle of wine in the Epicurean. After that, it was very busy for the rest of the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was on Ventura in January and found the food and service in Epicurean, Sindhu and the Glasshouse to be very good, Epicurean had a third off for dinner on the first night of the cruise. Epicurean and Sindhu both had special offers of a free bottle of house wine for bookings up to and including 18:30 on several nights. Apart from these special offers, I found that there was no need to pre-book. Glasshouse also does a paired wine/food meal at £30 which is a change from the usual offering (5 wines and 4 courses).

On my cruise, the Epicurean was very busy. I got in right near the end of the cruise, booking about 4 days in advance and at the only time they had available. So if it's a special occasion, make sure you book. Never known it that busy before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk