Muster drill on Spirit

In recent weeks I have read of some who have had muster at 8.30pm and some who have had muster at 6.00pm, it would be interesting to know why some are held later. It is my birthday on the day we board and we were hoping to book the a la carte restaurant but felt that post muster, if at 8.30pm, might be too late with such an early start to the day.

All the (only 6 in total) flights are scheduled to have you on the ship by lunchtime, that 8.30pm muster could have been for the glasgow flight about 6/7 weeks ago, it was delayed 7 hours (we were waiting for the return)

Hi Vitalsign, we have been on your side of the big hill, been to Tadcaster. Luckily we are only 40 mins away from the airport, it will still be a long day but luckily we will not have to fight for loungers as we have them on our balcony. We will try our best to enjoy.

Sent from my P027 using Forums mobile app

the good thing with the manchester flight is if its on time you are the first to arrive so get a pretty quick check in, it can get a bit chaotic after that.

All the (only 6 in total) flights are scheduled to have you on the ship by lunchtime, that 8.30pm muster could have been for the glasgow flight about 6/7 weeks ago, it was delayed 7 hours (we were waiting for the return)

Hope you have a claim in for the flight delay[emoji15]

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

We did not have a delay, just a late flight on Discovery last month. We arrived at the ship about 8.30pm. The Manchester flight was delayed and arrived after that. There was a late boat drill start​ing at 10.30pm. We arrived a bit late after a hurried meal and unpacking. Our card was swiped but we only heard the last bit of the drill. There was no announcement about the drill, only a small bit in the cruise news. We spoke to some people who knew nothing of it and didn't go! We always said Thomson did the best drills, but times have changed and they seem to have become slapdash! I hope it doesn't take another disaster tighten things up again!

Hi, it was the cruise that departed 25 May, muster was 8.30pm as a friend was on board. I assumed this was 'normal' time until I read on here of a 6.00pm muster. The earlier time would suit us much better, just have to hope for no delays then I guess.