Disembark in St Martin

top agent

We would like to take a 10AM flight out of St Martin on Feb 18. Itinerary for Wind Surf says ship will dock at 6AM. Will we be able to get off the ship and to the airport for a 10AM flight?

Has anyone done this before?

You'll be able to disembark around 7:30. Traffic around the island if its during the week can back up because its an island with few major roads. Weekend morning no problem. The airport should be easy as far as security but you need to take all of that into consideration. Most likely you will make it but what is the alternate plan?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

P.S. if memory serves I thinknthe airport is about 20 minutes from ship. Its about a 5 minute walk when you get off to get to the taxi pickup area.

When we disembarked in St. Maarten in April, there was a large golf cart that transported us to the terminal from the ship. It took about 5 minutes. If you disembark with the earliest group, you should be able to make the 10:00 am flight without a problem. You can certainly get to the airport by 9:00 am, especially if it is a weekend.

We would prefer to take a 10AM flight out of St Martin. Our other option is not until 1:40PM. Since they are both connecting flights, the 10AM would get us home about 5 hrs earlier.

We'll do if we must, but would like to get out and get home earlier.

Thanks for your thoughts.

If you're going weekend morning I'd go for it. Let WS reception desk know you want to be in first group off so they can give you proper color tags for your bags. We don't do their transfer but if you are going to, talk to them about times. That will also change your tag color. I would suggest a cab on your own and you should be good other than an unforseen event. Getting luggage from WS is generally easy but don't forget its "island time" at the baggage pick up/taxi area. You're lucky there's a later flight so if things go badly there's another option.