Australia to Southampton

silkmanpaul

We have booked on the Aurora from Perth back to Southampton. We have been on many cruises both with P and O and other popular lines. My query is this. We are aware of the high cost of cruise excursions and would normally get taxis to various places of interest or beaches. However, as this is a one off cruise and we will never visit this part of the world again, we do not want to miss out on anything. Are there must see trips that P and O offer that you can't get anywhere else? We travel to Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, Melbourne, Sydney, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Tauranga, Auckland, Lautoka, Apia, Honolulu. Every other port we are fine with. I know that it is an extensive list but any help would be appreciated

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I am booked on this cruise for the full itinerary. Try looking in the ports section of CC for some great advice and suggestions. I tend to book private tours nowadays, not necessarily as they may be cheaper, but with just 4-6 people you often get to see more. There is also a roll call running for the full cruise and I am sure that we will be discussing port tours soon.

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2257722