Online restaurant bookings

Florry

I think it's great that we can now book speciality restaurants online, but it could be so much better if:

-You could use OBS

-You knew which nights were formal

-You knew the buffet themes

The first thing I do when I board is look at the cruise overview and cross reference the above info and book my dining venues. If only the cruise overview was available online before boarding....

I know there are lots of obstacles but it's something I'd value quite highly, and would take the stress out of embarkation day.

Am I mad? ....don't answer that [emoji23]

I think it's great that we can now book speciality restaurants online, but it could be so much better if:

-You could use OBS

The first thing I do when I board is look at the cruise overview and cross reference the above info and book my dining venues. If only the cruise overview was available online before boarding....

I know there are lots of obstacles but it's something I'd value quite highly, and would take the stress out of embarkation day.

Florry, I agree with you! Not about being mad though. It would make life easier to have all the info, but we usually have a stab at our initial bookings online.

Eddie

-You could use OBS

Totally agree! One tip though.....if you book a time and date online before you cruise, it is a lot easier to change it....than to make a new booking if they are busy. Ive done that, and it was strange how a table became availble after i had initially been told they were fully booked...

Haven't got any OBC on next cruise so don't care about not being able to use it.....this time! :rolleyes:

Hi, I have a spreadsheet on the go for my next cruise - got to have something to get me through 18 weeks and six days [emoji6] I can guess the formal and also had some good guidance on formal dates from another thread. I can pre-book this cruise as the OBS will easily be absorbed in tips and wine. In the past I have changed bookings I have made online before sailing, but I've never tried to change or cancel anything pre-booked once onboard, so it's useful to know it can be done! They must only release a certain number of slots online because they seem to have all times available if you book early once onboard. I also think they release the least popular slots on excursions online first as other slots seem to miraculously appear as time goes on [emoji102] I'm so pleased to be going back on Arcadia.

Edited by Florry