Regal Princess questions

dickmac

• 3 months later...

Which would one recommend? Booking a regular balcony on the Regal (I have read the new ships' balcony cabins are smaller than on previous Princess ships) or an obstructed view deluxe balcony? How obstructed are the views? Are the life boats the obstruction? Thanks for any information.

• 2 years later...
Which would one recommend? Booking a regular balcony on the Regal (I have read the new ships' balcony cabins are smaller than on previous Princess ships) or an obstructed view deluxe balcony? How obstructed are the views? Are the life boats the obstruction? Thanks for any information.

The regular balcony on the Regal Princess is smaller then any of the balcony cabins we have had on other ships. I didn't think I would miss the loveseat/couch but did. The balcony itself was smaller too. I did not visit any of the deluxe balcony rooms or actually see the obstructed cabins from a view point. I will say that the life boats being "out" from the ship were a distraction for us while using the balcony. Mostly coming into and while in port. Enjoyed the ship but it was different then I thought it would be.

Happy Cruising