Is it worth it... Stockholm's City Hall?

Is it worth the time and trouble to go out to see Stockholm's City Hall?

Rick Steves said in his book that its a worthwhile site, but he also warned that its location makes it difficult to squeeze into a port day.

And, the City Hall tours sound like there's a large possibility that something could go wrong which would throw off any scheduled plans for the rest of the port day.

It warns that "Due to the large number of events in the City Hall, tours are frequently cancelled."

And, it warns that there's only a limited number of tickets for each tour. You won't know if the tour has been sold out until you go there because you can't pre-order tickets.

Is that something that happens a lot? I think I read somewhere that the tour size is really small so I can see the tour easily being sold out. If one tour at a scheduled time is all filled up, will they open another tour for that same time or do you have to wait until the next hour?

It would be a real shame to go out of the way to tour the city hall only to find out that the tours have already sold out or that the tours have been cancelled without warning because of some special event.

I say "YES" it's a beautiful building. We did a Stockholm tour with Alla tours (during a 2013 Baltic cruise) that included city hall, the Vasa and some other city sights. I normally don't do tours, unless I have to. For Stockholm I felt like I had to in order to see the key sights. We enjoyed Stockholm so much on that one day tour, we're going back for 3 days before a Norway cruise this year.