Cabin Occupancy

bizeemomma

On the Divina.....

Will a B2 Fantastica Balcony with Double Sleeper Sofa sleep 4 in the room or only 3? (Kids, if it matters... but I am more concerned with what MSC will berth in that room as we may add a 4th person but not 100% right now at booking).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Divina.....

Will a B2 Fantastica Balcony with Double Sleeper Sofa sleep 4 in the room or only 3? (Kids, if it matters... but I am more concerned with what MSC will berth in that room as we may add a 4th person but not 100% right now at booking).

You have to be careful here. The ship has a set occupancy. So even though you may be in a room for 4 if the ship reaches the the set occupancy doesn't matter if you have 3 in the room and want to add a 4th you may not be able to.

You have to be careful here. The ship has a set occupancy. So even though you may be in a room for 4 if the ship reaches the the set occupancy doesn't matter if you have 3 in the room and want to add a 4th you may not be able to.

That will not happen.

That will not happen.

Not correct. It can happen and has happened to my clients. MSC stated that the lifeboat capacity for that section of cabins had been reached. They were accommodated but had to move to a different cabin in a different lifeboat section. So as long as there are other cabins....

Bret

Not correct. It can happen and has happened to my clients. MSC stated that the lifeboat capacity for that section of cabins had been reached. They were accommodated but had to move to a different cabin in a different lifeboat section. So as long as there are other cabins....

Bret

Yep. Happened to me as well. I did advise clients in this case, but the 4th person wasn't quite ready to commit. I put them in as a TBD.