Norwegian Spirit Dailies Med Cruise 4/25/15

Schu

Thank you so much for the Dailies! We are booked for the same cruise next year and this has just made it all that more exciting.

I briefly read through the Dailies - did I only see one Dress up (or not) evening.....second sea day? I was expecting there to be two for a 12 day cruise.

Which events or entertainment did you participate in? Any suggestions as to your top picks for what to try to fit in?

Thanks again!

Thank you so much for the Dailies! We are booked for the same cruise next year and this has just made it all that more exciting.

I briefly read through the Dailies - did I only see one Dress up (or not) evening.....second sea day? I was expecting there to be two for a 12 day cruise.

Which events or entertainment did you participate in? Any suggestions as to your top picks for what to try to fit in?

Thanks again!

NCL is "Freestyle Cruising" so there really is no dress up nights, just that one Dress up or not. You can pretty much wear whatever you want for dinner. Main dining room at dinner is no shorts, but the other small dining room allows them at dinner.

As far as events and entertainment we did maybe half the shows, and also the Deal or No Deal, Not so newlywed, etc. Shows were average cruise shows, ship dancers and singers with numerous entertainers like juggler, magician, acrobats.

NCL is "Freestyle Cruising" so there really is no dress up nights, just that one Dress up or not. You can pretty much wear whatever you want for dinner. Main dining room at dinner is no shorts, but the other small dining room allows them at dinner.

As far as events and entertainment we did maybe half the shows, and also the Deal or No Deal, Not so newlywed, etc. Shows were average cruise shows, ship dancers and singers with numerous entertainers like juggler, magician, acrobats.

Thanks for the info. This will be my second NCL cruise and second time on a Med cruise (first was Celebrity). Love the "freestyle cruising" on NCL, I am just surprised they didn't do more than one Dress up or not night for a twelve night cruise. I am not complaining, it is totally fine with me.....we don't plan on bringing any really dressy clothes. I don't feel like lugging around another suitcase!

Any favorite spots to hang out on the Spirit? Our other NCL cruise had us on the Sun.

Thanks for the info. This will be my second NCL cruise and second time on a Med cruise (first was Celebrity). Love the "freestyle cruising" on NCL, I am just surprised they didn't do more than one Dress up or not night for a twelve night cruise. I am not complaining, it is totally fine with me.....we don't plan on bringing any really dressy clothes. I don't feel like lugging around another suitcase!

Any favorite spots to hang out on the Spirit? Our other NCL cruise had us on the Sun.

Galaxy of the Stars lounge deck 12 forward has nice views and the back tired levels outside of the buffet has nice loungers and also tables for 2 to eat at.

Galaxy of the Stars lounge deck 12 forward has nice views and the back tired levels outside of the buffet has nice loungers and also tables for 2 to eat at.

Thank you for the info!

How was the embarkation process in Barcelona? What time did you arrive at the terminal?

• 2 months later...
I made a PDF of all the dailies from the 4/25/15 Med cruise on the Norwegian Spirit. Its 33meg in size.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz7c2aimbld0gpk/Dailies.pdf?dl=0

Hopefully the Dropbox link will work right, let me know if it doesn't.

Thanks for doing this.

Would the same events apply for the reverse itinerary, just looking at it by day instead of venue?

Hi,

I booked a cruise with 2 friends on norwegian spirit sept 30th, and we received a promotion for the two first guest «Ultimate brevage package» and I wanted to know if we are obliged to buy the package ($55/day) for the third guest or if Norwegian let us have only 2/3 guest with the package in the cabin ?

thank you!