Cabo city tour and then sail/snorkeling recommendations??

trnmba

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a cabo city tour (just the highlights) and then snorkeling? Traveling with my two 14 year olds who like to spend every moment at port doing something (no downtime for us at the ports :) . They would not really be into shopping but seeing the highlights of the city and then followed by sailing and snorkeling. It is possible to even do all of this in a tender port? We are in a suite and FTTF so hopefully can get off early.

Thanks!

Suite.. You will likely have tender preference, USE IT, to save 2+ hours

City tour... Cabo is small and relatively young, with mega resorts surrounding in this desert region

Snorkel... Snorkel is typically done by boat, and boats leave as early as possible, yet snorkel is tiring and is better with 14 year olds, done last. Snorkel is not epic in this area, yet is better (& easier) than PV or Mazatlan, and this DEEP water ocean area can be calm... or not so calm

most folks walk the marina area, shop, eat, drink, and visit places like Cabo Wabo

Many folks do Panga boat tours to lovers and medano beach

there are MANY tour hustlers right near the tender pier if you would like to brave them.

We rent a car at Avis (KB6) after a short panga water taxi ($3/pp) over to Pueblo Bonita Rosa mega resort (Avis is in the lobby). The roads in Cabo are some of the best in Mexico

• 1 month later...

Contact Benjy

We went with another family. He took us on a city tour per our request to the glass factory. He arranged parasailing for us and set us up on Chileno beach. He took us to his favorite restaurant. He will do what ever you specify and offer suggestions too.

ceb9fd1142e60df8c0c498a64ea76d05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contact Benjy

We went with another family. He took us on a city tour per our request to the glass factory. He arranged parasailing for us and set us up on Chileno beach. He took us to his favorite restaurant. He will do what ever you specify and offer suggestions too.

ceb9fd1142e60df8c0c498a64ea76d05.jpg

Do you have more information on "the glass factory"

This link might be helpful

It was more of a glass store but they did do a demonstration and let everyone in our group with Benjy blow into the tube to expand the glass... It was most likely the one they talk about in the link owned by Isreal....

The whole time at the glass place from start to finish was probably 45 minutes. We bought a dish to bring home and it made it home in one piece.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k4616940-Which_glass_factory_is_best-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

This link might be helpful

It was more of a glass store but they did do a demonstration and let everyone in our group with Benjy blow into the tube to expand the glass... It was most likely the one they talk about in the link owned by Isreal....

The whole time at the glass place from start to finish was probably 45 minutes. We bought a dish to bring home and it made it home in one piece.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k4616940-Which_glass_factory_is_best-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting.

:cool::cool: