Dream -- Concierge

Karen Lynn

No problem at all.

You are good to go.

:)

Are you in 11022? If so that is good. You should experience less noise than the cat V above you, IMO.

If anything you may hear chairs being dragged at 5am -7am. As most cabins may located near the lido deck.

That should be more quiet than 12028 / 12528 against the bathroom.

Although I have never heard a recent report about bathroom noise related to the deck 12 cat V's next to the public baths.

Having said that, and given a choice, I would not choose deck 12 V's next to public baths regardless of OK reports. Seriously I have never heard a bad report of these two aft deck 12 cat V's.

But I still think, why spend 5 -10 K on a cabin next to bathroom.? ? ?

Regarding deck 11/12 cat V's close to aft/adult pool, etc

Major off topic. .... My bad.

Edited by bear3412

i prefer deck 12 to deck 11, if you have a choice

It would be helpful if you could tell OP WHY you have this preference, rather than just that you like 12 better, That might help them to better sort out their needs and choices, especially as they were specifically asking about noise.

It would be helpful if you could tell OP WHY you have this preference' date=' rather than just that you like 12 better, That might help them to better sort out their needs and choices, especially as they were specifically asking about noise.[/quote']

deck 12 has much nicer verandahs (the ones on 11 are closed in and hot in my opinion)..

deck 12 is very convenient to the concierge lounge, especially if you can get one of the rooms nearby)..

but, you do have to be careful with noise on deck 12...

there are some starboard rooms on deck 12 that have noise issues from the gym (i think it's the gym)...

but you can figure out the noise issues if you put the stateroom numbers into google to find the online reviews of each room (that are at that 'other website' where there are very good stateroom reviews).

the safest starboard rooms in terms of noise are those that are across from the concierge room lounge side doors and going forward..

i have to go look for our stateroom number to tell you which in particular...

stateroom 12512 and going forwards towards the royal suites...

12512 is my favorite concierge stateroom on the dream/fantasy...right across from the door to the lounge and dead quiet....really really really quiet....and i am a very light sleeper...

it also has a slight bump out in the verandah, but that's not the reason to pick it as it's a minor difference..

i also believe that all the port rooms on deck 12 are quiet (as they're over staterooms), but i prefer the starboard side - where some of the rooms do have noise issues...

Edited by alaska_planner

• 2 weeks later...

We have been in 12028 and didn't notice any noise. We like deck 12 over deck 11 because of the convenience to the lounge. We have stayed in many different rooms and all are great!

We have been in 12028 and didn't notice any noise. We like deck 12 over deck 11 because of the convenience to the lounge. We have stayed in many different rooms and all are great!

... and we've been in 12528, (next to the dreaded bathrooms), and experienced no noise problem at all, (aside from my wife's snoring that is). No noise from below, elevators, above except for a rare deck chair movement. The furniture there is sparse and different from the general ship's deck furniture. Excellent location that I'd do again even given a choice.