Premium Economy baggage allowance

leelooandgelf

Hello

We are flying out to Azura, in Novmber and just up graded to Premium Economy.

I understand that our baggage allowance has been increased to 28kg. When I checked the personalised it says no bag should exceed 23kg.

Can I assume this means we can take 2 bags then? One of 23kg and one of 5g. We also get 5kg of hand luggage?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated :)

Hello

I understand that our baggage allowance has been increased to 28kg. When I checked the personalised it says no bag should exceed 23kg.

Can I assume this means we can take 2 bags then? One of 23kg and one of 5g. We also get 5kg of hand luggage?

Hi we are fly out on the 19th of March premium economy as well. I think it depends which airline. We are flying with Thomas Cook and we have 30kg checked allowance each, plus 10kg hand luggage allowance. Yes you can take more than one bag, we intend to take three. If you check on cruise personalizer, 'getting there and back'..... 'flights' it will tell you the airline and your allowances.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Cruise personaliser will tell you your baggage allowance but might not include the maximum dimensions. You will have to check with the airline for that, don't just google it, go to the airlines official site.

For example i am flying to Sydney to join an Aurora cruise and all cruise personaliser says is the economy checked luggage limit is 20kg, no mention of carry ons. I googled Cathay Pacific baggage allowances and various sites said maximum overall case size 158cm :eek: Mine is 160cm, it had to be that big to get all the stuff for 28 nights in. The weight is no problem, less than 18kg :)

I checked the official site and they say 208cm, I hope, as it refers to the maximum size for splitting overweight items. I will take a copy of the relevant page to Heathrow with me.;)

The extra charge for an additional inch is - 200 euros :eek:

Thank you for the information. I've plenty of time to do some research.

Hope you both have a fantastic cruise. Bet you're really excited. I know I am :)

Yes we are, truly fed up of the cold, wet, windy with storms every four or five days. Can't wait to feel some warmth and wear summer clothes. While enjoying being pampered.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Hello

It will mean that in total you can take 28kg per person hold luggage but any one case must not weigh more than 23kg This restriction is normally put in place for the health and safety of the baggage handlers. Why not take 3 suitcases and split the total 56kg (Assuming there are two of you travelling together) between them. On top of this you have your hand luggage allowance.

If there is only one person,yes split your 28kg between two cases.