Emerald Radiance

eedee2

Oops - meant to say I will be travelling later this year and the cabin is actually called the Riverview Suite. Can anyone confirm if the Emerald Radiance has commenced sailing yet? The brochures say April but I can't find confirmation of this?

You might be able to find it when you google MS Emerald Radiance Flussreisen, as a German page has got photos up that do not appear to be a computer rendering.

There is a photo on vesselfinder so the ship is definitely in Porto ready to sail. There is conflicting info as to whether she is already doing itineraries or not, but here is an article on the upcoming christening: http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articles/277965/emerald-waterways-announce-cruise-village-agent-as-ship-godmother

notamermaid

Many thanks for your response. I tried googling your suggestion but could not find pictures of the river view suite.This class of cabin is new to Emerald Waterways/Evergreen Tours so it will be nice to finally see a picture of it but I may just have to be patient:) Thanks again!

I have been notified from Evergreen Tours that the Emerald Radiance's maiden sailing is not till 13th May which is a different from the April dates in the brochure. Hopefully we may see some pictures after this date!