Royal Princess Adult Pool Question

Lucky TGO

I don't think there's any section of that pool where I can touch the bottom. I remember looking at the 4' 11" and trying to find that depth (where I should have been able to touch the bottom of the pool), but it didn't seem to me that it existed.

I don't think there's any section of that pool where I can touch the bottom. I remember looking at the 4' 11" and trying to find that depth (where I should have been able to touch the bottom of the pool), but it didn't seem to me that it existed.

Believe me it does not exist. I am 5' 8" and I cannot stand anywhere in that pool except on the stairs. I reported it to passenger service and the girl tried to tell me it is 4' 11" :eek:

Tony

Believe me it does not exist. I am 5' 8" and I cannot stand anywhere in that pool except on the stairs. I reported it to passenger service and the girl tried to tell me it is 4' 11" :eek:

Tony

The stairs are usually packed with people trying not to drown. :rolleyes:

Great design Princess. :mad:

Tony

I am 5'9" and I can stand just fine with my head out of the water, that would make it fairly close. Slopes down fairly quickly but near that end I can stand just fine.