Ok to post scans of Herald?

KingPenguin2015

We were recently on the Quest to Antarctica and I saved all the Heralds. I have them all scanned to PDF and thought they would be of use to others considering this itinerary. Is it ok to post them to cruise critic? There is no copywrite or trademark language anywhere on the Herald.

Please advise.

• 1 year later...

I realize this is a year old thread but did these ever get uploaded? If so, where? I've searched for "Herald" and haven't found anything. I'm doing this cruise in 2017-18 and would love to see these since it will be my first Seabourn cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On our recent Dec cruise these were the usual sea day events. Three lectures a day by he Expedition team (usually quite interesting ) often at 9:45, 11 and 2:30. There was often a short documentary fling as well. In the morning their was a bridge lesson and in the afternoon bridge in the card room. On occasion there was a dance lesson and a galley tour. At noon it was Team Trivia. Each day a couple of the Expedition team were also on deck outside Seabourn Square with a special scope for a couple of hours a day in the morning or afternoon to look for animals and talk to passengers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums