RCCL excursion Reggae Hill

Thanks so much for posting this! I believe you were the one that wrote the only review on RCCL's page for this excursion too, right? :)

I am most likely going to book this for my December cruise and it was nice to be able to see some real photos and opinions of it!

Please come back and share your experience as well. I am not going until April 😁

We have a full day private tour booked for our family with Courtney Taylor in Falmouth- I love to venture away from ship's tours, but I was looking at this and it did intrigue me. Courtney's tour involves tubing, a beach stop, and of course blue hole. However, since our ship doesn't get in until 10:30 and it's an hour drive to get to our location, I'm concerned that blue hole might be crowded. This does look very relaxing. Were you the only ones there?

Boo! I just read their review. Our tour guide was very informative a pointed out a lot of things to see. The bus ride was lengthy but we expected that. We enjoyed Reggae Hill. I guess it's what you do with your time while there. We took our own snorkel gear and really had fun snorkeling in the river. We thought the food was good. Some things I did not like but then I am not a seafood eater but the rest of my family ate everything. I will say that not many people swam like we did.

• 3 weeks later...
I will say that the picture on RCCL's website is not accurate. The area is beautiful but the water is in no way blue like the photo. It is very clean and clear but the river/pools look brown.

I saw that you posted this review on RCCL's page for this excursion right before I actually found this thread...I think Royal heard you on this part because now the picture is different. :) Looks better and more fitting to your description to me!