Star Breeze in Lisbon

diane.in.ny

If it's where the Surf docked in September you're pretty much in town. The other pier is also close in. There are cheap cabs all over the place so you can get to the busses easily. Can also give you name of guide if you want a personal half day tour. Great city. Have fun. Easy place to get around.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If it's where the Surf docked in September you're pretty much in town. The other pier is also close in. There are cheap cabs all over the place so you can get to the busses easily. Can also give you name of guide if you want a personal half day tour. Great city. Have fun. Easy place to get around.

Thanks for the info. We've spent a few days there before and love the city. Wandered all over the place. Thought this time we'd get a broader view with the HOHO bus but (based on your info re: cheap cabs) might just cab it to the main square and wander from there.

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from the Legend sailing from Lisbon to Tenerife. The Legend was docked at Santa Apolonia Cruise Terminal. This is located at the train and metro station of the same name, so easy to locate on a map. The location is close enough to the HoHo to walk, take a bus or inexpensive cab. Great city!

We just returned from the Legend sailing from Lisbon to Tenerife. The Legend was docked at Santa Apolonia Cruise Terminal. This is located at the train and metro station of the same name, so easy to locate on a map. The location is close enough to the HoHo to walk, take a bus or inexpensive cab. Great city!

How was the Legend? Are you going to post a review? We're scheduled for 12/5 from San Juan. They are supposed to be going in for some maintenance before then.

How was the Legend? Are you going to post a review? We're scheduled for 12/5 from San Juan. They are supposed to be going in for some maintenance before then.

We thought the Legend was great. This was our second Windstar cruise and about 35th overall on several other lines. I was concerned when I read all of the negative comments, but have now decided CruiseCritic has been highjacked by to many naysayers.

IMO the ship looked great, crew was exceptional and I loved the food, do not miss the Candles experience.

After our cruise, the Legend was sailing to San Juan without passengers. It was to undergo additional improvements during the crossing. Many of the improvements where to be behind the scene, but some carpet and bedding was to be replaced per info provided by crew.

Our cabin, 113, was in great shape. I heard very few negative comments from other guests regarding the ship during the cruise.

I suggest you read the latest reviews posted in CC, they reflect what we experienced.

Enjoy your cruise.

We thought the Legend was great. This was our second Windstar cruise and about 35th overall on several other lines. I was concerned when I read all of the negative comments, but have now decided CruiseCritic has been highjacked by to many naysayers.

IMO the ship looked great, crew was exceptional and I loved the food, do not miss the Candles experience.

After our cruise, the Legend was sailing to San Juan without passengers. It was to undergo additional improvements during the crossing. Many of the improvements where to be behind the scene, but some carpet and bedding was to be replaced per info provided by crew.

Our cabin, 113, was in great shape. I heard very few negative comments from other guests regarding the ship during the cruise.

I suggest you read the latest reviews posted in CC, they reflect what we experienced.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for sharing. Agree on the state of CC.