Cigar factory in Nassau

uncleg

I was in Nassau a couple of years ago and took an excursion through Carnival Cruise line to a museum, Chocolate Factory and a Cigar factory. I am looking for the name of Cigar factory. It and the Chocolate Factory were right across the street in some sort of compound...the place was beautiful. My friends and I want to go back for an extended tour, were we would get to roll our on cigars. Thanx for any info.

Is it possible to visit both just to look around on your own or do you have to take a tour?

They have store fronts were you can purchase Cigars ( I am no cigar expert, but what we bought were good) or chocolate, so I would think it would be possible to visit just for purchases. We really enjoyed the tour...next time we want to take the tour were we can roll our on cigar.

They have store fronts were you can purchase Cigars ( I am no cigar expert, but what we bought were good) or chocolate, so I would think it would be possible to visit just for purchases. We really enjoyed the tour...next time we want to take the tour were we can roll our on cigar.

Thank you for the information. I do appreciate it!