Taxi from FLL to POM - Questions

kichan

I am cruising on RCCL's Enchantment next month from POM. This is my first time cruising out of Miami. My flight arrives into FLL at 10am. Questions:

1) I am traveling solo. Is it better to take a taxi from FLL to the port, or is Uber less expensive and more efficient?

2) My return flight departs FLL at 11am. Will I have to do the early disembarkation to catch the flight? I will not be checking luggage and plan to check in online.

Thanks in advance for your advice/recommendations.

Edited by kichan

I am cruising on RCCL's Enchantment next month from POM. This is my first time cruising out of Miami. My flight arrives into FLL at 10am. Questions:

1) I am traveling solo. Is it better to take a taxi from FLL to the port, or is Uber less expensive and more efficient? Taxi from FLL to POM will take 45-60 min and will cost about $75-80 on the meter. :eek: You can save $$ by taking a shared shuttle for about $15 - Go Airport has a desk inside FLL or book in advance with SAS, QLS or others often suggested on this board. Uber will cost about $40-45

2) My return flight departs FLL at 11am. Will I have to do the early disembarkation to catch the flight? I will not be checking luggage and plan to check in online. I would to be safe - you need to be at FLL by about 9:30 and earlier is better.

Thanks in advance for your advice/recommendations.

Quality limo service and SAS (http://www.ridesas.com) are two often suggested shuttle providers on this board - perfect for solo travelers. Or check with your cruise roll call and share a ride with others on your cruise - save $$ for more DODs :cool: