online booking!!!!please help

ambersue

I am looking to book an Alaska cruise with RCCL, but was looking to book online. has anyone ever used cruise411.com. any information would be helpful

thanks

Amber
Mariner of the Sea 05/04
Voyager of the Sea 09/02

We used them to book a cruise last October and and they were fine. We didn't run into any problems so I can't tell you how good they will be if things get complicated. We got all the information and available cabins on line but then we had a question so we did use there 1-800 number to do the actual booking.They sent us a detailled confirmation statement by e-mail. We just had to e-mail back our acceptance (and of course payment info [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
We have just booked another with them for next October. I can only hope every thing goes as smoothly.

ambersue - Go to the Money Saving Tips board, and look for notes about purchasing online. I believe that people have posted info about their experiences with Cruise411. If you can't find a recent note, post your question there. You will get a response, since no one on that board is shy.

Counting down to the Rhapsody OTS - 12/05/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;5;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]

Archived