'Walking tours'

SeaSickGill

Hi

I'm on the Oriana in December and have booked a trip to Brussels. We really just want to visit the markets and avoid the 1.5 hour walking tour. Are you allowed to opt out of this element and just find where the meet up point would be. We did a tour of Rouen and the guide wouldn't tell us where we were to meet unless we did the walk!😳

Gillian xx

Hi

I'm on the Oriana in December and have booked a trip to Brussels. We really just want to visit the markets and avoid the 1.5 hour walking tour. Are you allowed to opt out of this element and just find where the meet up point would be. We did a tour of Rouen and the guide wouldn't tell us where we were to meet unless we did the walk!😳

Gillian xx

Hi we're also on this cruise (but my husband doesn't know it yet ...planning to tell him the day before we go lol) I'm sure you will be ok opting out of the walking tour as they usually give you some time on your own anyway and will give you a time to meet back at the coach. I've booked the Ypres tour :-)

Hi we're also on this cruise (but my husband doesn't know it yet ...planning to tell him the day before we go lol) I'm sure you will be ok opting out of the walking tour as they usually give you some time on your own anyway and will give you a time to meet back at the coach. I've booked the Ypres tour :-)

You're brave [emoji23]

Seasickgill I notice that you were on the transatlantic cruise to the Caribbean on Azura last year ...we were on that one too...we met Gandalf (Moses) and Pat and Scott and went to the beaches with them ...wish we were going again this year :-)