Glasshouse Tasting Menu

Dixiebelle13

Currently working my way through all reading material available on P & O's website in preparation for our cruise next January lol. Been looking at some sample menus and noticed one for a tasting menu at the Glass House - however, can't seem to find anything to tell me what the supplement is? Does anybody know if they still offer this - presumably it will be on certain nights only? - and if so how much if costs? Thanks!

Currently working my way through all reading material available on P & O's website in preparation for our cruise next January lol. Been looking at some sample menus and noticed one for a tasting menu at the Glass House - however, can't seem to find anything to tell me what the supplement is? Does anybody know if they still offer this - presumably it will be on certain nights only? - and if so how much if costs? Thanks!

It's round about £30.00 and you get 4 glasses of wine included. It is a great experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agree with Dia, the cost is £30. In January and March there were though, 5 glasses of wine. The tasting starts at 18:30 and lasts for about 2½ hours. On a 14 night cruise there are usually 2 nights when they hold the tasting. Max of 24 per evening. Sometimes it does sell out quickly - I booked just after lifeboat drill and was number 19 on one occasion. Compared to those offered on Cunard, Celebrity and Holland America, I think it is good value for money.

Book it in the Glasshouse. Just ask the barman and they will try and get someone to take your booking. Suggest you do it as soon as you board given my experience. You'll need to give your order at the time of booking where there are options. You usually end up on tables of 4. Hope you enjoy it. I've done it 4 times now.