St. Nicholas Abby OR Barbados Wildlife Reserve

tripster

I am looking at various island tours and I found 2 half-day tours that I like. The only difference between the two is that one includes Nicholas Abby as part of the tour and the other includes the Barbados Wildlife Reserve.

Which of the these two stops would you recommend above the other...and why? ~ Thanks.

I haven't been to the Abby but it seems like a good choice if you are interested in history. The Wildlife Preserve was fun for the kids. It has many turtles and monkeys.

Hope that helps.

It has been a few years since I was there, but I loved the Barbados Wildlife reserve! I may have been to the Abbey, but dont remember it. I did many tours there in the past, but it has been a few years. I would love to go back to the wildlife reserve though.

Thank you for your replies. We have actually decided to do the full-day tour, which will include both! We figured, why miss out on either, plus the full-day includes a lunch stop to enjoy some local food. :)

• 2 months later...

If you are a small group of 4 r less barbadosskippervancetours.com is the best private tour ,Vance will take you to St Nicholas abbey Bathsheba and wild life reserve and more for a fraction of the cost of big tours and you can do so much more and sea so much more ,believe me it's the only nice way to see Barbados