Cunard email customer service addresses..

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:33 AM.
Lynnwood WA
238 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
I searched this forum, but could not find any recent email addresses for Cunard to address service related problems. Anyone know either or both email addresses of the UK and US Cunard offices?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Royal Caribbean-Seattle to Alaska 7 days 2008
Windstar-Bridgeport 7 days 2010
Cunard-Ft Lauderdale to Capetown 23 days 2011
Cunard-Southamton to St. Petersburg 9 days 2012
Windstar-Philipsburg 7 days 2013
Regent-Istandbul to Dubai 21 days 2014
Oceania Mayan Mystique 10 days Feb 3 2015
Oceania Insignia 23 days 2017
Ottawa, Canada
1,065 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
You could put it in through the web site. You don't get an email address but I've had questions answered when I've put them in through the site.

http://www.cunard.com/About-Cunard-Line/Contact-Us/
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Done: QV transatlantic April 2015, Eurodam New Year's 2014, QM2 10th Anniversary TA West May 2014, Crystal Serenity - TA East April 2013, HAL Nieuw Amsterdam New Year's 2012, Azamara Journey - TA East April 2012, QM2 - TA West May 2011

Pictures, videos and stories at: http://transatlanticcrossing.blogspot.com

Pt Charlotte,FL USA
4,319 Posts
Joined Aug 2002
I have used the Cunard "contact us" link on the Cunard site, received an acknowledgement, but there it ended , never did get an answer, did it again, still no answer, so my answer would be try it but do not hold your breath that they will respond.

Then sent letter to office in Southampton, my agent also sent letter , neither of us received a response and that was March 2011.

Good luck