My Thomson Log In

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, are you just back from your Thomson cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:04 AM.
UK
388 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Is anyone else having trouble logging into My Thomson on the website? My booking doesn't seem to be recognised, nor my email address when I ask for a reminder to be sent, despite them emailing me to say my balance was due! I have my confirmation but as I'm going in three weeks I was wondering when my tickets might arrive.
W.Midlands
814 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Tried to log in a couple of weeks ago (hotel holiday in Spain August, not a cruise) didn't recognise my booking either.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
04-23-2013 Island Escape

Lancashire
312 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
You have to go to the very bottom of the page and in the small print click on my Thomson. You then need to put in tour lead passengers name, ref number 2020 plus the number on your booking form,date of travel, how long,hotel or back to back or cruise plus hotel. Then you can see your own home page. Worse than all that it never remembers your details.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
W.Midlands
814 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Originally posted by k8ti
You have to go to the very bottom of the page and in the small print click on my Thomson. You then need to put in tour lead passengers name, ref number 2020 plus the number on your booking form,date of travel, how long,hotel or back to back or cruise plus hotel. Then you can see your own home page. Worse than all that it never remembers your details.

Thanks k8ti still no luck though. Never had a problem before. Just tried again.
Entered correct details but all that's coming up is 'My Thomson Cruise' for our hotel holiday + 'apologies an error has occurred'

Only tried 2 weeks ago just to have a look at excursions in the resort.
In the end just thought rubbish and gave up
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
04-23-2013 Island Escape

W.Midlands
814 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Just tried to log into it for our cruise next March...no luck again!

Will give them a call today.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
04-23-2013 Island Escape

W.Midlands
814 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Have just spoken to Thomson...was asked if I booked the cruise through a T.A (which I did, our local Thoms) or on-line. Was told I would need to see them about it.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
04-23-2013 Island Escape

Luton
132 Posts
Joined Oct 2012
Originally posted by barnowl1950
Thanks k8ti still no luck though. Never had a problem before. Just tried again.
Entered correct details but all that's coming up is 'My Thomson Cruise' for our hotel holiday + 'apologies an error has occurred'

Only tried 2 weeks ago just to have a look at excursions in the resort.
In the end just thought rubbish and gave up
Hi Barnowl,

Have you tried using another browser at all? If so and it still doesn't work, feel free to send your reference over to [email protected] and we can take a look into this for you.

Thanks,
Lauren
Luton
132 Posts
Joined Oct 2012
Originally posted by vwgolf
Is anyone else having trouble logging into My Thomson on the website? My booking doesn't seem to be recognised, nor my email address when I ask for a reminder to be sent, despite them emailing me to say my balance was due! I have my confirmation but as I'm going in three weeks I was wondering when my tickets might arrive.
Hi VW,

If there's anything you'd like for us to check out, just pop your booking reference over to [email protected] also and we can check this out for you.

Thanks,
Lauren
Cheshire, UK
310 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
Perhaps Thomsons computer has got a virus
Norovirus???
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Red Sea Magic 2008 Celebration
Eastern Med 2008 Spirit
Western Med 2008 Spirit
Red Sea Magic 2009 Celebration
Western Med 2009 Destiny
Red Sea Magic 2010 Celebration
Moorish Delights 2010 Destiny
Colourful Coasts 2011 Spirit
Mediterranean Medley 2011 Dream
Mediterranean Medley 2011 Dream
Caribbean Crossing 2011 Dream
Eastern Med 2012 Spirit
Colourful Coasts 2013 Majesty
Baltics 2013 Spirit
Canarian Flavours 2014 Celebration
Adriatic 2014 Ventura
Agean Gems 2015 Spirit

Mediterannean Sunset 2016 Celebration

Timeless Europe 2017 Celebration
OXFORD
6,765 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Lol !

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Thomson Celebrationx3,Thomson Dreamx3,ThomsonSpiritx2,Thomson Majestyx3, Thomson Discovery, Discovery 2, P&O Oceanax2, P&O Azura, Fred.Olsen Braemarx3,Crown Princessx2,Sea Princess,Celebrity Eclipse, Jewel of the Seas,Independence of the Seas,Ocean Village

UK
388 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
I got through on the phone and the agent had no idea why I couldn'tuse the My Thomson service. She also said that my tickets were emailed a week ago but, despite confirming my email address, they have not turned up. Hopefully second time will be lucky!
W.Midlands
814 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Originally posted by vwgolf
I got through on the phone and the agent had no idea why I couldn'tuse the My Thomson service. She also said that my tickets were emailed a week ago but, despite confirming my email address, they have not turned up. Hopefully second time will be lucky!
Probably will I'd say..let us know if they do.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
04-23-2013 Island Escape

UK
388 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
My etickets arrived today, or at least I assume that the 9 page document the link takes me too are my etickets! I think it contains all I need to know; just need to complete my API and we're good to go!