About Me

• Interests
    Cruising, Traveling
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Princess
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Caribbean, Alaska, Norway, Hawaii

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Jeter02's Achievements

1,000+ Club

1,000+ Club (7/20)

• "Live from...." Rare
  • "Live from...." Rare

Recent Badges

1. That was one of my top contenders along with the Kimpton
  2. I actually just booked the Westin at SFO which was a lot cheaper and a really good rate compared to most places especially down by the pier which I learned very quickly is very expensive.
  3. Ah ok. When I went to look at Uber from the airport down to the pier it was looking at about roughly $36 and change. And I know for myself I like the convenience of coming and going at my own free will and a quiet setting without a group of people. But was considering the shuttle if it was priced well.
  4. Oh you're doing the shuttle. Which makes perfect sense. I have not looked or inquired yet but how much is the shuttle from Princess from the airport to the Pier?
  5. Anyone have any hotel recommendations near Pier 27 in San Fran? Or would you stay by the SFO Airport for a one day arrival before embarkation day?
  6. Anyone have a favorite hotel in walking distance to Pier 27?
  7. Have opted to come in the day before as when I was checking the history of this flight It can be anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours late which it is today. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Making the flight arrive after 1:00 or close to 2:00 pm.
  8. Also looking at possibly flying in day of with a non-stop flight which arrives 11:57am hoping I should be fine on a Monday afternoon when I grab an Uber and head over. If anyone have thoughts and input on the embarkation day flight I'm all ears.
  9. Which is why I love cruising out of Fort Lauderdale. 20 minutes from the house.
  10. Love this!!!! Thanks for the tip.
  11. I love when the port uses facial recognition does make a huge world of difference. Thank you so much for letting me know a rough estimation of when I could be out by the curb That helps.
  12. Woohoo!!!! That's amazing! I'd like to think I would be fine as I'm always at risk taker but like I said this is slightly earlier than I typically get a flight like I said he usually have done as early as 11:45. Does anyone know how early the ship starts doing their disembarkation? I know what it usually is in Fort Lauderdale but unsure with SFO.
  13. Love this idea! I actually just want to look at OAK but the times are roughly what they are if I was to have left from SFO and they sadly don't have any non-stop which is usually a big preference of mine. But I truly immensely appreciate that beautiful recommendation.
  14. Yes domestic flight. Flying back to FLL from SFO.
  15. Carry on luggage only, and I have TSA PreCheck 😉