john91498

Members
About Me

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

john91498's Achievements

1,000+ Club

1,000+ Club (7/20)

1. I got an offer via a phone call to move from a balcony to a suite. The offer was on the high side in my opinion and I declined. About 15 minutes later I got the same offer, but this time at a much lower rate. This time, I took it.
  2. I'm on my third one. The first one was promoted and the second one left after having a child. Each time, CC assigned me a new PVP.
  3. Same with us. It showed our last location back at port and then a day later, it showed us in the middle of the ocean.
  4. I know the Samsung tiles do not work. Not sure about the apple tags.
  5. Agreed. In my first career, I was a police officer. As a part of the probation, I was required to work in the city jail for 2 years. The things I witnessed was literally unimaginable. Prisoners nonchalantly talking about assaults, sa and unaliving like it was an every day normal activity. And most still didn't think they did anything wrong. Other things I don't want to discuss. I lasted about 8 months before I resigned.
  6. second day of cruise and second day before disembarkation
  7. You're not the only one. I've watched my kids like a hawk since they were born. They get driven around everywhere by me or my wife. All parties, get togethers, etc are supervised by me. I watched a documentary several years ago about 2 eleven year old kids lure a 5 year old away from his mom. They tortured that poor child until he died. That just scared the heck put me. There's evil everywhere...be vigilant...
  8. No. We tried and it only registered our last location at port.
  9. a lot of keyboard lawyers in this thread... hope y'all having fun 😎
  10. She actually makes people on CC seem normal...😂ðŸĪĢðŸĪŠðŸ˜…
  11. There are people arriving to embark and at the same time, people are leaving from the prior cruise. This causes mass chaos. Now, we don't arrive till about 1pm when most of the madness has died down. And when it's time to go home, we try to get off the ship around 8am or so.
  12. There is no standard. I've seen shorts, tank tops and flip flops on "elegant" nights
  13. That would defeat the "look at me!!!!" vibe that she desperately needs...