So, as the title says, we have just been given some credit for our cruise but as its my wife and I's first cruise we are not certain on where we can spend this. So far we might use the credit for the following in some capacity. Although as we have literally just been given the credit today, its all very fresh as to where to use it and not even certain we can use it in the places we 'might'
So far the options for usage of the credit are a combination of the following:
(1) Speciality dining (Not sure if we can use the credit to buy a meal package, we assume we could)
(2) Bars to top our drinks up, for more specialist drinks. (For example pay the difference for JD)
(3) Room service
(5) Video arcade
(6) Art gallery. (We may pick up some art at an auction, even though fully aware of the bad reputation it carries)
(7) ILounge. (This I would be very surprised if it was possible to buy anything using ship credit from here, so this is more a question than anythign else, is it possible?)
(8) Shops. (Can ship credit be used in the shops? As in the Michael Kors shop for example, or some Lancome make up)
I know the credit would not stretch to all or most of these items, but having never cruised before and not sure how ship credit really works some advice would be warmly recieved.
Thanks in advance