I'm traveling with a 9 month old on the Freedom the end of this month.
1) do kids get their own ship card.
2) if they don't, how would a non parent (aka not someone who will be in the same room kiddo is staying but someone who does have a notarized care letter to take on and off the boat) be able to get the kid on and off the boat without a ship card or in the kiddo's room? Can we request an extra room card for this purpose?
3) anyone know what time the kids pool or splash zone open?
4) we've read a few places that the adventure ocean offers a special time once per day (or a few times a week?) for kids 0-3 to basically come and play with their adult in tow, does anyone have any details? where? when?
5) has anyone asked for a crib to be provided? we have it in the requests. but wondering what they end up looking like if they are decent or if we should just bring our travel crib.
6) trying to figure out the best way to make bottles, room temp or warm just can't be cold. If the tap water is safe (assuming it is) that's just fine just not sure the best route for this, would prefer not to lug a weeks worth of bottled water on board.
Any other information would be super helpful! thank you!