Jump to content

cruisebug722

Members
  • Content Count

    262
  • Joined

Everything posted by cruisebug722

  1. I don't think anyone is missing the point. If Grandma doesn't want to go then the entire discussion is mute! If Grandma wants to go then they take one YC cabin for 3 and another YC cabin for 2 - then they can decide what level of YC they want the cabins to be - inside, balcony or suite. That is the only point.
  2. Thanks - here they are: Sept 8 2022 Symphony London to Lisbon Cruisebug722 (Beth/Pam) Sept 19 2022 Symphony Lisbon to Barcelona Cruisebug722 (Beth/Pam) Sept 26 2022 Symphony Barcelona to Rome Cruisebug 722 (Beth/Pam)
  3. Keith didn't realize you were also listing cruises in 2022 - I have a booking on the Symphony but can't seem to locate the "cruise number". Is this something I can easily get from Crystal or must I get it from my TA? thanks Beth
  4. People pay the premium for the Yacht Club for a reason - and it certainly isn't to have others try and get cheaper accommodations for some of their family members and then try and get them the perks of the Yacht Club. Either book all cabins in the Yacht Club or join your other family members in the other open areas of the ship.
  5. Keith please add: July 17 Nassau R/T - Cruisebug722 (Beth/Pam) September 18 Nassau R/T - Cruisebug722 (Beth/Rita) hope I got that right thanks
  6. Feeling very positive. Booked for July 17th and again for September 18th. Hope the numbers are great enough for Crystal to proceed with there plans.
  7. Booked for a week in July and again in September. Hopeful the numbers are great enough for Crystal to proceed.
  8. Have a safe flight home and happy cruising - hope to see you both on board one day!
  9. Clay, thanks for all your blogs - sorry your extended trip is being cancelled. Be safe and enjoy your last days of solitude I'm sure it will be chaos on your return to Florida.
  10. I'm sure they will get you fuel from somewhere but makes for a bit more interesting cruise?????
  11. Oceania has said they will avoid all of Italy. NCL says they will avoid State Department Level 4 areas. Viking had not chimed in at all.
  12. Just received as a previous and booked sailor with NCL a letter from the President and CEO - NCL is avoiding any area denoted as a "Level 4" (which Venice is) and will make the change at least 30 days prior to arrival to avoid any last might changes. Now the second company so we wait on Viking.
  13. FYI - as an Oceania Cruise past sailor - I just received a general email blast from them that today they took the decision to eliminate all Italy ports of call for April and May. Will Viking follow????
  14. Interesting to see that they asked about travel to Italy prior to boarding considering that some people booked this voyage to end up in Venice. Curious to hear over the next few days to see if they address this as we're schedule to board the ship that day. Trust you will end up with a beautiful sailing out of Miami albeit a bit chilly. Weather an hour north is bright and sunny.
  15. We are booked to depart the 29th for a cruise out of Venice April 1. To date we have not heard anything other than the general cancellation voucher posting. We also have a cruise booked for July and that cruise line is not as forthcoming as Viking. We also have private insurance and have found out that almost no insurance company is covering cost related to an Epidemic which this has been classified as, so I hope you have Epidemic coverage. I trust most of us are at the mercy of the travel companies being honorable and then staying in business. All the best in making the hard decision.
  16. I didn't see you post on the Roll Call for the April 1 sailing out of Venice but I think that is just the 7 night trip that I'm on. I just posted that someone on the cruise just before ours was told that their post excursion to Lake Como was cancelled and they were aware about the flight issues in and out of Venice an Milan and they were still working on further details. When I spoke with Viking yesterday they said the same to me that they were area of issues with flights in and out of Venice (where Viking has us booked for) and I was advised to keep watching their website and to make sure
×
×
  • Create New...